[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best spy on the world fight against international terrorist while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
Best spy on the world fight against international terrorist while his agency is being reorganised or how to watch two same movies with different actors...
>>
except one is amazeballs and one is fucking boring
>>
spectre was shit

rogue nation was meh. I don't know why that one was getting such rave reviews; it was even more bland and tensionless than 4
>>
>>67170262
this
spectre was shiet
>>
>>67170251
is it just me or is every spy movie the same thing. main character does a mission, mission flops hard, boss gets pissy, government wants to shut down organisation, main character goes rogue, other spy agency tries to sabotage everything, somewhere a bomb explodes, a threat is made...blah blah blah. Still loved MI5
>>
>>67170379
Kingsman
>>
>>67170346
It was return to classic basis.
Spectre is, all spy-flics of 2015 was good.
>>
>>67170425
just cuz it was boring doesn't make it classic
>>
>>67170403
yea that was different, but when someone tries to do a serious spy movie it's just the same stuff
>>
>>67170403
well kings man was very good but I want to point out that these two movies was basically the same
>>
>>67170262

SPECTRE was good but I don't know if "amazeballs" is the word I'd use. You're right about Mission Impossible though, an absolute chore to sit through.
>>
>>67170425
I watched old bond movies recently and it wasnt return.....
>>
>>67170444
Retard
>>
>>67170425
how the fuck can you have a james bond chase scene when nobody fires a shot, and bond finally drives the car into a river for no reason at all?
>>
File: Bond Today.jpg (112 KB, 1328x366) Image search: [Google]
Bond Today.jpg
112 KB, 1328x366
MI5>UNCLE>SPECTRE>Kingsman
>>
>>67170436
I liked The Company (mini series), Body of lies, Spygame, Recruit...
>>
>>67170454
It was. There's literally all around reffernces for Moore, OHMSS, From Russia with love even Brosnan little bit, and ofc Blofield.
>>
>>67170518
maybe references but the way how movies is made is not return...
>>
>>67170557
Skyfall Q = you want an exploding pen? we don't do that shit no more

Spectre Q = here, have an exploding watch! Booya!
>>
>>67170639
>>67170493
>>67170518
Kek

There is no word for this level of retardation
>>
i liked them both :)
>>
File: 14573808017010.png (290 KB, 658x453) Image search: [Google]
14573808017010.png
290 KB, 658x453
Again
SPECTRE - Blofield, Easter egg scenes like snow one, train one, scull mask and Day of the dead from Live and let die, Bond-terminator Brosnan style. Very good esthetics, if Skyfall was anti-Bond movie by Mendes, this one is pro-Bond also by Mendes, he is good director, also Best ending for sir Daniel Craig bond-carrier.

MI5 - muh Cruise man, time haven't slowed you down not a little bit. You smart, you genius, you self-making all crazy tricks (and I think almost nothing beats plane-trick from OP pic). Last Jackie Chan. Pegg, Renner, black guy (sorry don't know his name) good cast.

Kingsman - very good cast, Mark Hamill just like in comic book, muh church scene and overall action sequences are intence as fuck, another brilliant -looking visual masterwork by Waun, thanks.

U.N.C.L.E. - authentic 60's music, good charecters, America Kavill played bond-like spy, and Guy Richie filmed it, I can die happy. Did you know Hammer's granpa knew Lenin, he (Armie even a little bit russian). Very good, sadly it had bad box office.

Spy - I didn't seen McCarty before, but in this one I liked her (not sjw or else) she was pretty for fat comedian. But for me the star of film was Jason Stathem (like Ledger for Dark Knight), I literally DIED every time when he talked some bad-ass stuff. Also sweden actor who basically look like Paz from The Phantom Pain, from Kung Fury spotted, really good actor hope to see him in not-episodic more big role next time, maybe even in drama. Good.

2015 is the year of spy-flicks. A good year.
>>
>>67170995
you sound like an ok person to watch a spy flick with :))))
>>
>>67170995
Kill yourself
>>
>>67171102
We all gonna die, soon or later.
>>
>>67170379
They are not all the same, but obviously there's going to be a mission, obstruction to success, character conflict, villain showcase to show how menacing he is.

Your structure is only one step more specific then "Things happen for 2 hours then they end"
>>
>>67170995
Spectre at times looked like a parody. I mean, dropping onto a coach? Finding out car is not armed? This is something to happen with Sterling Archer, not James Bond. It's practically slapstick.

And although plot was OK, action somehow managed to be insanely dull and anticlimactic.
>>
>>67170995
This has to be a Japanese poster. There's something so innocent and overly positive while a grammatical mess that's unmistakably Japanese
>>
>>67171931
>looked like a parody
Thats the thing that the craig bond movies have been missing. Bond movies always had fun and weren't afraid to not take themselves so seriously when it needed to.

I rewatched goldeneye the other day and it struck me how far the latest bond movies have gotten too far up their own ass.
>>
>>67172050
I'm not really a fun of past James Bonds, I must admit. I prefer James Bond serious, with maybe an outlandish villain scheme or punctuated with quips, but not outright slapstick.
>>
>>67171942
It would be nice if you pointed my mistakes.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.