[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Fuck you I like it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: colbert-late.jpg (150 KB, 1140x700) Image search: [Google]
colbert-late.jpg
150 KB, 1140x700
>>
>unironically liking this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qffCO1b-7Js
>>
File: image.png (44 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44 KB, 706x674
>>67165912

You're going to need this.

They're coming.
>>
i want to like colbert but the amount of times women/non-whites insult him to his face and he laughs and never defends himself infuriates me
>>
>>67165912
Don't worry, OP. I do too.

I'm not even really that interested in The Hunger Games, but his coverage of election dropouts has been hilarious.
>>
>>67165962
Insult how?
>>
>>67165932

>The BLM spokesperson had absolutely 0 relevant information.
>Did not make a single point.
>Did not attribute Stevens success to years of busting his ass and hard work.
>Pretends he could not achieve the same despite America electing a black president.

BLM will be taken seriously when they are not responsible for most of the violent crimes in this country despite being 13% of the population.
This channel documents how unreported black crime actually is. So it's wildly out of proportion on top of what we already know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0OTNoErnWQ
>>
>>67165962

Or maybe he just doesn't give a fuck about these retards, and gets along with his life.
>>
>>67165989

There are reasons why there are black people against BLM. This is one of them.
>>
>>
>>67165932
>>67165989
You guys are lucky I can't delete this post.
I was afraid this would de-evolve into another /pol/ 2.0 shitshow and I should've known better than to have faith in the idea that not every discussion on /tv/ will guaranteed always end up as an argument of racial politics. My bad.
>>
File: charles-barkley.jpg (135 KB, 1210x807) Image search: [Google]
charles-barkley.jpg
135 KB, 1210x807
>>67166061

Of course there are. The entire movement is a joke based on actual criminals.
1/3rd of black males will go to jail in their lifetimes and we are supposed to coddle them more?
They have an insane amount of assistance.
The more you study the topic, the more you simply realize.. it's actually their fault. They don't make something of themselves. The smartest black people are always against this crap and it's infuriating to keep hearing, "check your privilege".

As if poor Asian minorities don't exist. I know plenty of poor Asians who work hard, under the table, for half of the minimum wage and they bust their ass and live close tight knit families.

Meanwhile 50-79% of black people (national avg of 63%) are completely fatherless?
Really? That youtube of Colin Flaherty's needs to be spread around because every time a cop shoots a criminal, it's national news. Every time a MOB of black people rape and burns 2 kids to death it's local news outlets only. And they're trying to censor that too slowly.

I don't care about all this race shit, I just want people to tell the truth. That's it. And when we're lied to about it every day it's frustrating.
>>
>>67165912
Despite mediocre writers and questionable political stances he's still naturally funnier than any late night host currently working
>>
>>67166138

Now I feel bad for betraying your expectations. My apologies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQT1rG61mes
>>
he shit all over Jim Webb when he dropped out of the election despite literally begging him to run for president a few years earlier just because the party line is "push hillary" and he thinks he's an extension of the dnc media relations office now that he's on network tv, fuck him.

also, all the sketches are terrible.
>>
>>67165932
I actually thought he handled that really well (hear me out!).
Being a well-adjusted normal human being without online anonymity, he engaged with this guy while moderating both sides of the issue as subtly and diplomatically as possible, and with the discussion table as tense and cautious as it is where BLM is concerned I was impressed that Stephen was able to carry the conversation without not only playing to either side of the spectrum but also doing so in a way that was both argumentatively and humorously formidable.
But all he has to do is switch seats with the black man and /tv/ loses their minds.
>>
>>67165932
This guy is now running for mayor of baltimore, I hope he gets it.

I really really really hope he gets it, and then has to be the mayor of baltimore.
>>
File: blunt.webm (3 MB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
blunt.webm
3 MB, 640x359
>>
I wish all late night talkshows would dissipate into nothingness
>>
I feel bad for the guy. He wanted to make a television legacy but now it's just the DNC hour. He had the chance to make a good impression to be America's nighttime face but he's just an unapologetic shill throwing away half his audience.
>>
File: tremors-rock.jpg (1016 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tremors-rock.jpg
1016 KB, 1920x1080
It's so empty and bland compared to the Colbert Report, but I can see the appeal to a degree.

I like all the Tremors movies.
>>
>>67166192

Tbh, there are black people who are slowly rising against BLM.

Unfortunately, they're being called race traitors.

One of my best m8s is black, and he came from the ghettos, and hates these BLM people with a passion because they are becoming criminals and thugs themselves.

Doesn't help the fact that he nearly got beat up on my campus.

Even rappers like Kendrick Lamar address black on black violence, even Snoop Dogg. And they realise it's dumb, petty, and ruins lives.
>>
>>67165912
Dude this guy is such a vapor nonentity that his house band is probably more sexy and interesting then he is. I actually saw the Stay Human guy modeling clothes the other day.

Every time a GOP guy gets on he always hound dogs him but when a DNC guy goes on always fawns over him/her. People get the picture by now.

He will always be #3. Kimmel has that Hollywood energy and great monologues that rival old Jay Leno. Fallon has tapped into the young people brilliantly and runs a vibrant show with loads of fun.

When Colbert brought in his First Grade teacher was Jeb Bush level sad, "tell the audience how good I was at speaking hhehehe" like gross.
>>
>>67167235

They recognize it, and then go on to propagate it in their next song. Ice Cube did that too.

It's just, "Yeah, we're really fucked up. Anyway gonna make a song making money off it now as if the last song didn't happen."

I've known 1 good black man, and he was a police officer. He died at a fairly young age of 38. And he died too young. The rest have always been suspect.
This channel seriously needs to be spread everywhere. Because this lie is too much. Every single country... why do we suffer it everywhere?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-MgNEVG6Go
>>
>>67165932

Jesus, Stephen was trying so hard to get this guy to make a point, but he wouldn't bite.

> Switch seats with me motherfucker. Now say whatever the fuck your message is. I'm giving you the power. Tell the people at home what you came here to say. Fucking... I'm giving you all the power I can and asking you directly what I can do. SAY. SOMETHING.
> "Heh, you're funny. This is funny"

Good god, that guy suuuuuuuuuuucked.
>>
>>67165912
>Stuff only Americans and severe autists finds funny
>>
>>67167335
Craig Ferguson was the only decent nighttime talk show host since Carson. Kimmel does nothing for me, and I end up feeling sorry for Fallon he's so bad. Colbert at least has a cool personality though.
>>
>>67169184

Fallon is legit painful. No wonder he drinks so much.
Forcing Marxism right down his throat.
"The password is.. joint"
"The password is.. black phrase"
>>
I don't get Colbert's appeal beyond once having a funny show (that wasn't his current show).

Can the OP or someone explain what's good about his current show?
>>
>>67169184

Pretty much, both Fallon and Kimmel are almost intentionally striving for mediocrity.

Craig Ferguson had game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQqQ2ZWoKzg
>>
>>67169942
>>67169184
this
>>
>>67165932
PUT DOWN YOUR FUCKING PHONE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I used to be a fan of the colbert report. But I Recently watched a clip of his new show and god it was awful. Either hes riding hype and this new venture is gonna peter out for him. Or he just needs more time to "settle in"

After seeing that i watched a clip of Seth Myers show who is a literatly who in my eyes but somehow managed to be infinatly funnier despite still mediore
>>
File: tmp_14547934146401557725633.jpg (772 KB, 1045x3515) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14547934146401557725633.jpg
772 KB, 1045x3515
>>67165932
'all lives matter is just not true'.

>triggered.
>>
>>67169296
not op but the answer is the small glimmers of the colbert report that occur.

Dropped after a couple of weeks because not enough to waste my time over...dropped tds at the same time for the same reason.

I wonder if this lurch to the fringes of debate was done on purpose to stop non radicals from getting red pilled.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.