[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this guy is supposed to be the villain while the AI chick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: n.jpg (139 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
139 KB, 1366x768
So this guy is supposed to be the villain while the AI chick who left the man who saved her life to rot gets the hero card?

Is this movie fucking serious?
>>
That movie didn't have a 'villain', you tiny, tiny baby.
>>
>>67162953
the beard guy was great and the other two shouldv been pulverized
>>
Every time you faggota discuss this movie I'm reminded you all have terminal autism.
>>
>>67162980
I'm guessing he's a big, big, guy (neckbeard)
>>
>>67163010
Constant repetition is a sign of autism family.
>>
>>67162980
Nathan was portrayed as a violent alcoholic asshole who created an army of sexbots for himself, giving them life and ending them whenever he felt like it.

While I do understand that someone so "smart" would prefer to isolate himself and do that kind of research in the first place, the movie depicted him as a villain.
>>
>>67163010
Because...?
>>
>>67162953
>ai
>her
>life

lol
>>
>>67163545
>expect a discussion
>get oh so witty greentext remarks with no explanation whatsoever

OK
>>
>>67163545
Newfag
>>
>>67163116
He was portrayed as an alcoholic genius who only viewed the AI as nothing more than robots. Depending on how the viewer feels about AI, he could be seen as the victim since his own creation tricks him or the villain by acting like god. The movie definitely gives the character a "rude friend you like most of the time" feel.
>>
>So this guy is supposed to be the villain

What made you think this? Wasn't my observation. The dummy protagonist fucked himself and Oscar.
>>
File: file.png (201 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
file.png
201 KB, 1366x768
>itt: same arguments as every other ex machina thread with about as much evidence

great thread guys
someone do my math homework so I can shitpost full-time
>>
>>67164027
You make my pee pee hurt with your faggotry
>>
>>67164027
>guys you aren't saying what I want to hear so do my homework!

grow up idiot.
>>
>>67162953
Is supposed to appeal to nice guys, white cucks and whiteknights of course the alpha guy with brain is the villain and the pussi is the goddess.
>>
>>67164027
what's your major?
>>
No, he wasn't supposed to be the villain. Just because a character isn't good doesn't mean they're the villain.
>>
>>67164477
math, this is calc 2
it's not complicated or anything, you just get 2 formulas to convert between the thingies basically

>>67164378
just read this thread and you'll get what I mean
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/66022192/#66024114
>>
>>67163015
for you
>>
>>67164619
never had anything beyond calc 1 desu
>>
I think villain is harsh. He's definitely morally grey. He uses his company to unethically gather data. He also uses all his profits from this to fund a pet project that basically exists to feed his ego. He's a megalomaniac for sure.
>>
>>67165853

He's a very sympathetic character and an all-around bro
>>
>>67163146
There is no "hero card."

There is no "villain."
>>
>>67162953

There was no villain. It was about survival. The machine survived in the end. MAN DID NOT...
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.