[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE! YOU FOUR EYED FUCK AND YOU FAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: susie.jpg (16 KB, 250x321) Image search: [Google]
susie.jpg
16 KB, 250x321
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE! YOU FOUR EYED FUCK AND YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT!.
>>
she was hot
>>
File: 1449922980283.jpg (25 KB, 448x412) Image search: [Google]
1449922980283.jpg
25 KB, 448x412
>>67159202
>she will never scream at your dick
>>
>>67159227
I really wanted to fuck her

the daughter was hot too
>>
>>67159270
Sammy definitely blossomed.

Susie was gross.
>>
File: ashly-holloway-2.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ashly-holloway-2.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>67159270

What she looks like today
>>
File: ashly-holloway-4.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ashly-holloway-4.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>67159270
>>
You can tell /tv/ actually is sexist and all the shit people say about it because when you have an actually fucking hilarious woman playing a perfect character it's never discussed. Then we have a thousand threads about how all female comedians joke about is vaginas.
>>
File: upvote.jpg (8 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
upvote.jpg
8 KB, 257x196
>>67159308
>>67159321
my benis
>>
>>67159359

Curb doesn't get discussed often because it's not airing. Same with Seinfeld. Both have funny women, both are by the same writer, so what the fuck's your point otherwise? Dee's mentioned in threads about Always Sunny. Some people on the board like Broad City.

Are you someone that got ass blasted from a Ghostbusters thread, by any chance?
>>
>>67159359

/tv/ is populated largely by bored contrarian teenagers who discuss nothing other than the latest blockbusters oh and memes.
>>
>>67159435

The fact that you can't even vaguely question the hivemind without instant responses like this just reinforce that he's right anon.
>>
>>67159550
you're clearly a redditor. why don't you go back there?
>>
>>67159270
she was never hot until that one scene in the last season where she told larry to get the fuck out of her driveway. mimicking her mom. that was a great scene.
>>
>>67159359

maybe considering that the actual humor in this 'fucking hilarious woman' is in that she is a totally insufferable cunt

woo-hoo! let's celebrate all the great female talent in hollywood. hmm...whose the best female actor...oh i know, that jew bitch that fucking screamed at her husband every Curb episode

what the fuck dude? why are you such a pussy
>>
>>67159647
>that jew bitch that fucking screamed at her husband every Curb episode
So you're a triggered misogynist is what you're trying to say, basically.

Oh, and do try to evade it with some greentext "muh soggy knees" meme, we all know how well THAT works.
>>
>>67159202
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>67159550

>Question the hivemind.

What the fuck are you even on about with this statement? The comedians that get plastered along with the "using vagina jokes for laughs" shit posting do legitimately do that hack shit. Amy Schumer is a hack and a joke thief. Whitney Cummings is as funny as child cancer. Who else do you want to talk about? Do we want to talk about Suzie from Curb, a show that's not even on right now?

Most COMEDIANS, regardless of gender, aren't funny. The male comedians that are shit don't usually get a pass because of their looks or their gender, that's the bottom line on it. Chelsea Handler is a secondhand Joan Rivers, she got a show because she's white, blonde, and she makes sex and boozing jokes.

Do me a favor, and fuck off. "Instant responses." Eat shit, you disingenuous faggot.
>>
>>67159710
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!
>>
>>67159550
>the fact that you proved me wrong means I'm right somehow

What a cancerous little faggot you are.
>>
>>67159820

These weak cancer shills have been at this in different threads all night. They say some outlandish shit, then duck any responses that prove them wrong. Wherever they came from, they're going to be sorely disappointed that they can't upboat their tumor troop to the TOP OF DA FRONT PAGE OF DA INTANET. Instead they just get BTFO and scatter.
>>
>>67159964

Anon what do you think it says about you that this is the type of reaction you have to someone disagreeing with you?
>>
>>67160006
That would be great if it was a disagreement that leads to discussion but instead it's some faggot saying "U GUYS ARE SO SEXIST!!!". If you can't tell what sort of posts can lead to actual discussion, maybe it's time you packed your bags and left 4chan.
>>
File: CycO964.jpg (20 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
CycO964.jpg
20 KB, 453x500
>its a larry accidentally pisses on a picture of jesus episode
>>
>>67160006

I've given several reasonable responses to posts of a similar tone in other threads. Sorry, there's no usernames for you to dogpile on this world wide web address, and your pleas to emotion aren't going to work either.
>>
>>67160063

No one in here is interested in a discussion. I could say the sky is blue and you would call me a cuckold and post a MS paint infograph proving that the yellow sky was created by jew lizard men a century ago to fool us all into welcoming immigrants into our countries
>>
>>67160348

All me.
>>
>>67159359
Way to completely derail what could've been a comfy /curb/ thread. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>67160311
Actually plenty of discussion happens on this website, it's just usually packaged in a crass way. And no, just saying "U GUYS ARE ALL SEXIST!!!!" isn't discussion, it's just an invitation for people to start yelling about dumb things so thanks for shitting up another thread.

Also, just stating that the sky is blue wouldn't be discussion either, what is there to discuss about it?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.