[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't they just keep chumming and harpoon the damn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 1600x837) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 1600x837
Why didn't they just keep chumming and harpoon the damn thing when it was right in front of them?
>>
>>67158792
The boat's captain was insane related to his history with sharks, so there was no clear thinking from the guy that was supposed to be the expert.
>>
>>67158792
Also >>67158860 , didn't he Quint purposely start a fire and sabatoge his boat so they couldn't leave, which led to the boat starting to sink?
>>
Why didn't they just shoot the shark with a large caliber rifle?
>>
why didn't they just pull it up? it's only a shark
>>
>>67158925
As I recall it was the shark pounding on the side of the boat that started it taking on water. I do remember however that quint smashed the radio just as Seaquest was calling the coast guard for a rescue when their situation became fucked.
>>
haha why didn't they just stay out of the water
>>
>>67158981
why were they even hunting it? it's only a shark.
>>
>>67159040
It's just a shark.
>>
Why all the fuss ITT? It was just a shark!
>>
>>67158860
he was a drunk, also no fish finders.
>>
>>67158925

He purposefully ran his engine until it died, yeah.
>>
Why didn't they blast the shit out of it with the M1A? instead they tickled it for an hour.
made no sense.
>>
Reminder that the shark did absolutely unequivocally literally not one thing wrong.
>>
>>67160909
me too
>>
>>67161055
He ate fucking Pippin Anon. He ate fucking Pippin.
>>
>>67158981
they thought they can hold it
>>
lmao why didnt the shark just drown

lmao
>>
>>67161055
Didn't it eat a naked lady?
>>
File: 89789f7f98.jpg (48 KB, 500x410) Image search: [Google]
89789f7f98.jpg
48 KB, 500x410
>>67162173

actually they do drown

http://www.dutchsharksociety.org/even-sharks-can-drown/

they swim constantly to avoid it
>>
>>67162224
Wouldn't you if given the chance?
>>
>>67158792
your dad asks me that all the time
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.