[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOWDY, NIGGA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: dom.jpg (53 KB, 561x494) Image search: [Google]
dom.jpg
53 KB, 561x494
HOWDY, NIGGA
>>
File: daisydomerguelick.gif (2 MB, 400x239) Image search: [Google]
daisydomerguelick.gif
2 MB, 400x239
She was so perfect.
>>
>>67153781
it was hard R OP

>>67153821
She certainly deserved the Oscar more than that bitch who acted in the tranny movie. JJL's finest performance in decades.
>>
>>67153967
I'm so happy she's kind of relevant again
>>
>>67153781
I liked the song she sang.

Reminded me of a friend who passed recently.
>>
>>67153781
SHE DESERVED THAT OSCAR MORE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67153967
>>67155814
She probably didn't get it because she sued Spielberg and Landis.
>>
>>67155869
>because she sued Spielberg and Landis.

Wait, she did?
>>
>>67156297
If you aren't aware, John Landis was the director for The Twilight Zone movie which her father (Vic Morrow) and two Vietnamese children were killed when risks were taken during a stunt. Spielberg was a producer. I believe they settled out of court for like $500,000 or something?
>>
>>67153781
grannyfu
>>
can anyone explain to me why do i find her so sexy in that movie? shes old as fuck and not at all atractive irl
>>
>>67156689
>not at all atractive irl
gtfo
>>
>>67156689
>not at all atractive irl
??
Maybe it's just me.
>>
She was so hot in The Hudsucker Proxy.
>>
I want to lick those smile wrinkles
>>
>>67156920
fuck you that's my fantasy.

>ywn lick the blood from her gushing nose
>>
File: hudsuckerjjl.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hudsuckerjjl.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
>>67156908
Her performance was so awesome in that movie (which I think is a bit underrated). I loved her and Robbins' chemistry.
>>
>>67156586
>>67156586
John "how do I" Landthis
>>
>>67157046
>Tim Robbins
it was a better time
>>
>>67156689
>can anyone explain to me why do i find her so sexy in that movie? shes old as fuck and not at all atractive irl
Hair + clothes + writing/acting. They managed to make her gross but attractive at the same time, pretty impressive.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.