[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a Battle Royale at your workplace or college. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Battle_Royale-p3.jpg (74 KB, 432x616) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Royale-p3.jpg
74 KB, 432x616
There's a Battle Royale at your workplace or college. The weapon you got in your backpack is a GPS. How would you survive /tv/?

I'd just lurk around and scavenge from the dead people.
>>
thats my secret OP

I'm Not in Education, Employment or Training
>>
>>67151768

NEETS are rounded up and assigned a place to go.
>>
>>67151746
what good would a GPS do?
>>
>>>/b/
>>>/tg/
>>
>>67151746
Is this some kind of Hunger Games ripoff?
>>
>>67151882
Actually the hunger games ripped this up.
>>
>>67151882
b8
>>
>>67151746
Terribly forgettable and average movie.

I fully recommend the manga however.
>>
>>67151882
yeah, japs cant come up with anything original

kinda like how their samurai movies ripped off westerns
>>
>>67151882
it's a running man ripoff actually
>>
GOAT kino
>>
>>67151797
Actually a real life battle royale consisting only of NEETs sounds like a great idea. Most of them don't care if they live or die anymore anyway.
>>
My workplace is a school, so probably by just stealing the equipment of the first little kid I see. Wouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>67151746

Since I sit at the edge of my department, I would just sit at my desk and wait for the she-boons to murder the landwhales then leave out the mail room exit since it's 20 feet from my desk.
>>
>>67152062
t. /v/edora
>>
>>67151746
i have a diaper

huh
>>
>>67151982
Kek.

For anyone thinking his comment is serious, it's not.
>>
>>67151746
Find tree
Acquire spear
Acquire stone
Find people, stab people, stone people
>>
>>67151746
fap
>>
>>67151746
Let's be totally honest, how many of your would try to rape a fellow schooler during a BR event?
>>
>>67153685

What if you try to throw a spear at someone with a gun and you miss?
>>
>>67153891
>Throwing the spear
You use that spear to stab people, stones to distract them so they would look somewhere else than your location
>>
>>67151746
I'd slide a solid sheet of metal under the collar in order to protect my neck during the explosion. Then I set off the detonation. Voila, I'm free

After that, I hide in the jungle and survive off bugs and dirt until the end. Everyone will believe I'm dead due to the collar's detonation.
>>
>>67151746
Go back to the room and pick another backback.
>>
File: 1440292709829.jpg (83 KB, 874x737) Image search: [Google]
1440292709829.jpg
83 KB, 874x737
>>67154621
>I'd slide a solid sheet of metal under the collar in order to protect my neck during the explosion
>>
>>67154796
The explosions shown in the movie are not huge. They're just enough to pop open your carotids. A solid barrier would allow you to live
>>
>Tfw I work in a law enforcement control room
>Many of my colleagues are ex-military or police officers with combat/firearms training & experience
>Im basically a pasty, out of shape nerd who has none of the above.

I'd be dead in the first 5 mins tbqh
>>
>>67155228
Just offer your boypussy to them.
>>
>>67151746
>survive
Too weak and beta for that
I'd see if the hot chick would have sex with me, worth a try
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.