[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: RrfDNbN.jpg (257 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
RrfDNbN.jpg
257 KB, 1000x1500
now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that it's a pretty good movie from one of the greatest directors?
>>
>literally every single piece of evidence points to Bill being the rat
>I'll put my trust in Bill

The plot holes are just too big.
>>
>it's a leo trying to do an accent episode
>>
>that's one thing the niggers never understood

What did he mean by this?
>>
Absolutely. Just rewatched it. Great energy, editing, acting, class production all around.
>>
>>67150600
Yes. Only tryhard plebs disagree
>>
>almost a decade ago
Matt Damon looks the same, Leo looks like Orson Welles
>>
>>67150845

This.

>Costigan joins the gang
>Gang learns there's almost certainly now a rat in the gang
>Costello to Costigan: "I smell a rat"
>Costigan to Costelle: "I am not a rat!"
>"oh ok lol nvm senpai"
>>
WHERES YOUR FOOKIN BOY!?!?
>>
>>67151367
MAHAAAA THE FRENCHH
>>
Only complaint I can think of is that they should have had Leo's character under for longer to make it more believable that he'd be trusted. It was far too obvious that he was the rat.

>new guy shows up
>no way to verify his story
>cousin is a shit head
>seems way to eager to prove himself
>always on edge
>>
>>67152762
he knew his father and he grew in that hood, you don't know what nicholson did behind his back
>>
The hk original is even better senpai tachi.
>>
>>67153377
Hello weeaboo contrarian redditor cuck
>>
>>67153377
Took 13 replies for this, not bad
>>
>>67153163
Yes but he never worked with him ... he's the newest guy and i'm pretty sure they know he tried to go to the police school.
>>
>>67153548
that doesn't have to mean he's the rat, the other guy who died was a rat too and longer in it
>>
I hate how they didn't even bother to credit the HK original. Scorsese was going around acting like he thought up the storyline in interviews and then at the Oscars, they credited to the fucking wrong country.
>>
>>67150600
miller's crossing is a better film
>>
Usual trend of Scor not knowing how to end a movie so everyone dies.
>>
>>67154124
Marky Mark and the psychiatrist lived
>>
>>67154148

Two people live, one of which is barely in the movie. Far too many plot twists for the hell of it.
>>
>>67150600
Infernal Affairs was leagues better. Less plotholes.
>>
>>67153853
not the same anon but that's a shitty argument
i mean yea sure, but that's not the way nicholson would see it (or should see it if you consider him to be a paranoid but otherwise logical boss)
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 720x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 720x352
>One of you mugs got a light?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.