[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movie Ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
What are events, people or objects that have potential to make bretty cool movies?

my list:
>Voynich Manuscript
>WOW! signal
>Shadow people
>Luis Garavito
>>
Sitcom about moderators on an image board
>>
The Romanov execution and body disposal now that we know all the details.
>>
A French Revolution tv serie would be dope if they do it like Rome.
>>
>>67143024
Did you just finish watching some YouTube videos about unexplained mysteries, Anon?
>>
>>67143024
>Voynich Manuscript
Wasn't the Voynich Manuscript just a some artist pulling a fast one on dumb rich people?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_children_of_Woolpit
>>
>>67143024

Down Syndrome is contagious and people infected act like they have the rage virus. If you're bit, you turn. If you're hugged, you turn. If you're drooled on, you turn.

I call it: 28 Chromosomes Later
>>
>>67143174
yes

also adding a few more to my list
>Pol Pot
>Berlin Wall
>Battle of Trafalgar
>Polish Winged Hussars
>>
>>67143024
What were the names of those two Brazillian guy whose corpses suggested that they time travelled again?
>>
That Japanese guy who was near both Hiroshima and Nagasaki when the a bombs were dropped
>>
>>67143024
Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>67143489

Make it a comedy. Japanese guy has just had the worst day ever in Nagasaki, but when he gets to Hiroshima it's about to be even more awful.
>>
>>67143024
A wuxia film about a young man who trains in an ancient martial art with a grizzled, reluctant master to avenge his father's death.

Twist is that the martial art is gun-fu. Make it a western version of a Wuxia film. Have Christian Bale as the master.
>>
>>67143024
What shitty movie could be made about the wow signal
>>
Houdini vs Arthur Conan Doyle
>>
>>67143218
Nah it was dated to be from the 15th century.
>>
File: wew lad.png (18 KB, 1104x142) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
18 KB, 1104x142
Massacre at Béziers
>>
>>67143024
Black comedy about Mad Jack Churchill, the only confirmed longbow kill in WWII
>>
File: Interstellar_film_poster.jpg (42 KB, 260x406) Image search: [Google]
Interstellar_film_poster.jpg
42 KB, 260x406
>>67143884
>>
>>67144176
>muh Jack Churchill
hi Cracked
>>
>>67144219
Hope youre just memeing friendo
>>
>>67144222
Well fuck you too
>>
Haitian revolution movie
Can you imagine the butthurt?
>>
Just check /x/'s sticky desu
>>
>>67143564
>NOT AGAIN!
>>
the beast of devonshire
the oak island mistery
any of the cases from the book of david paulides missing 401
pe de garrafa brazil
percy fawcet dissapearance
the faces of belmez
the tunguska event
>>
>>67143024
A depressing movie in the vein of Inside Llewyn Davis and Entertainment about actor Jack Dance.
>>
>>67146121
>the tunguska event
I'm down with this
>>
>>67146180
*Jack Nance, I meant to say.
>>
>>67143024
a kurdish person trying to live under saddams genocide

the jews got a couple of movies. we like kurds. why not
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.