[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was getting cucked part of his plan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Was getting cucked part of his plan?
>>
>>67138617
no, but then again it never occurred to him to tell his wife he was full on gay and that once she helped him gain the highest office in the land, she would be left powerless either
>>
>>67138783
but he's not gay
>>
>>67138802
He's a big gay
>>
>>67138874
4u
>>
>>67138783

it doesn't surprise me someone who browses this board has such a fundamental misunderstanding of Frank
>>
>>67138802
>zoe barnes comments that he doesn't seem to enjoy fucking her
>it's a power thing for him
>claire demands to be fucked
>literally can't get it up while facing her

he prefers the company of men
>>
>>67139068
exactly what i should say to you

did you even watch the show?

>inb4 glasses screaming man
>>
>>67138874

For you ;)
>>
>>67139108
No, he's asexual. How you retards can't see that is beyond me.
>>
>>67139360
His best friend in military school jerks him off in earlier seasons.Meechum pounds his ass.
>h he's asexual
>>
>>67139437
Explains why Meechum dying actually made him sad
>>
>>67139437
In that scene where Meechum,Frank and Claire have trio its probably Meechum who had to fuck both of them.Poor Meechum
>>
>>67138617
Yes, it shut the dull ass, sleep eyed writer up.
>>
>>67141244
Spacey has already denied rumours that he's gay.
>>
>>67141244
>me on the left
>>
>>67139108
he gets off on power claire demanding him is what made him limp
>>
>>67139437
>best friend in military school jerks him off

they talk and reminisce about their days at school, and it's implied and practically directly stated they fooled around. he doesn't give Frank a drunken handie.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.