[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top 5 70s Show Episodes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: reddumbass.jpg (18 KB, 375x333) Image search: [Google]
reddumbass.jpg
18 KB, 375x333
5.Canadian Road Trip
4.Grandma's Dead
3.Pilot
2.Garage Sale
1.Water Tower
>>
that show sucked
>>
>>67135649
Nothing Ever Happens and Even The Original Actors All Want to Leave: The Show.
>>
>>67135685
you were probably born in 1998
>>
>>67135733

Not even close.

Ashton Kutcher is the worst.
>>
File: laurie.jpg (3 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
laurie.jpg
3 KB, 120x90
>>
i like the one where Red killed robot cop
>>
>>67135807

And then Robert cop stabbed his neck
>>
>>67135831
what
>>
>>67135649

>starts singing along with the canadian anthem
>>
No Star Wars episode? I thought that was killer
>>
Eric the Cousin Fucker
>>
>>67135785
Rip
>>
File: BASED.jpg (492 KB, 1280x1665) Image search: [Google]
BASED.jpg
492 KB, 1280x1665
Who would have guessed that Donna would show her tee-ta's before Jackie?
>>
File: redformaan.jpg (55 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
redformaan.jpg
55 KB, 439x500
>>67136868
when was that?
>>
>>67137247
It was the first promo shoot for the show, right after they'd finished casting.
>>
The one where the priest comes to visit and the slutty sister keeps flirting with him.
>>
>>67136868
Apart from Kelso, Jackie and the designated one, have any of them actually had any decent-good roles after the show ended?
>>
>>67137834
Eric was in Spider man and Take me Home Tonight.
Donna was in that prison show
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.