[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one movie that wouldn't drastically improve by replacing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: full.jpg (51 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
51 KB, 600x800
Name one movie that wouldn't drastically improve by replacing the protagonist wit Tom Green and the antagonist with Andy Dick.
>>
The Revena-
Damnit!
>>
Andy Dick is likeable. Tom Green needs a thousand kicks in the balls.
>>
>>67132903
you got that backwards
>>
>>67132860
Opie and Anthony?
>>
Did Tom Green ever do that barrel roll?
>>
File: opie-and-anthony-xm.jpg (36 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
opie-and-anthony-xm.jpg
36 KB, 440x330
>>67133044
lol that's what I thought when I saw the thumbnail
>>
>>67132903
>The man who caused Phil Hartman's death is likable
Get fucked.
>>
Freddy got fingered. Rip torn is perfect as the antagonist
>>
>>67133124
>it's Andy Dick's fault that Hartman married a crazy cokehead
>>
>>67133124
Fuck off, Jon.
>>
>>67132860
Basic Instinct. duh. They'd have to have sex on camera, or well like pantomime sex on camera.
>>
Golden Eye
>>
>>67133165
*was murdered by a crazy cokehead
Without Hartman there's no Troy McClure.
>>
>>67134762
>Tom Green uncrossing his legs, legging his unfurled flaccid penis dangle, before crossing them again.
>Newman getting sweaty.
>>
>>67133044
>>67133114
Is that what they were supposed to be for Halloween or something?

Listening to them right now.
>>
>>67135738
I thought that but then I realized they're just doing an impression as reversal of eachother
>>
>>67135207
>liking the simpsons

take off the nostalgia glasses, bud.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.