[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you I liked it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
Finally watched this and I thought it was great. The villain was kind of stupid but everything else was done so well I didn't care.
>>
>>67124675
it was decent.

sequel was fucking shit.
>>
>>67124675
i thought this was bait, then i looked closer and realized there wasnt a 2 on that poster

proceed
>>
>>67124704
>>67124716
Haven't seen TAS:2 yet, but I understand that it's universally hated. Is it really THAT bad?
>>
>>67124861
Think SM3 bad, but taken really seriously.
>>
>>67124861
it really is a trainwreck, and i found it interesting to watch in that mindset. But don't just take our word for it, go and watch it if you want to be sure.
>>
>>67126038
SM3 is pure capekino compared to asm2. At least sm3 was entertaining.
>>
>>67126566

and i say this as someone that agrees with you, asm1 was good. the action parts may have been dumb but they don't take that much time and the rest is really well done.
>>
>>67124861
The Peter and Gwen parts weren't bad
DeHaan's Harry was just meh
Electro was a caricature, it was hard to take anything he does seriously
I liked moments from it (mostly those with Garfield and Stone) more than I like the movie itself
>>
>>67124675
The action was good on both movies. dat hallway fight with the lizard
The story was still shit on both movies, though Spider-man was finally the jackass he was always supposed to be.
>>
>>67127152
No way, bro. This spiderman was a stalker skatist.
How do you get time to stalk, fuck with your skate, be a genius and fight crime? He was a big spider.
>>
Peter literally let uncle ben die for chocolate milk
>>
>>67127237
That's why he combats crime, because he is and idiot and feels guilt for being one.
>>
>>67127237
He literally killed uncle ben for chocolate milk
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 476x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 476x200
>>67127237
>YOU FUCKING OLD BASTARD, THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT GIVING ME MONEY FOR CHOCOLATE MILK

whoa wtf, did Raimi give some advice to Webb?
>>
File: speed racer.jpg (224 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
speed racer.jpg
224 KB, 1200x674
It was pretty fun
>>
spider-man 3 is the funniest superhero movie of all time, that alone makes it the best of the trilogy
>>
File: image.jpg (571 KB, 1350x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
571 KB, 1350x1080
>>67124675
Way better than all the crying shit from the originals
>>
>>67126038
It's amazing how ASM2 managed to fuck up in literally every single way SM3 did but worse
>>
File: F9le7kn.gif (702 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
F9le7kn.gif
702 KB, 245x245
I'm actually a bit torn about these movies

The first time I saw them I didn't think much about them -neither positively nor negatively- but in retrospect I get why they are considered so bad, they are very forgettable and the villains are especially lacking

But Andrew Garfield wae fucking amazing, in my opinion he was perfect for the character, and I loved Emma Stone too, so I don't get why their performances are shat upon

There were even some genuinely funny scenes, like the one about small knives ore the one with the chimney in the second (I actually laughed with that one, I don't know why but I found it hilarious)

So, in the end, they are forgettable and underwhelming, but they are not terrible
>>
>>67126808
This.
Garfield and Stone's chemistry keeps the movie from being a complete Batman & Robin level disaster. TASM2 is in no way a good movie but its not as bad as people make it out to be. Its right on par with SM3
>>
File: DOOR.jpg (5 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
DOOR.jpg
5 KB, 480x360
>>67127683
>FIX THE FUCKING DOOR YOU FUCKING SLAVSHIT

How did Raimi get away with this?
>>
>>67124675

>fuck you

but TASM isnt generally called shit. Its the 2nd one people have problems with senpai.

Whole movie just fucking sucked. Ending is nothing but blueballs tier as well.
>>
>>67124704
this
>>
File: brendead.jpg (496 KB, 906x1200) Image search: [Google]
brendead.jpg
496 KB, 906x1200
>>67127794
>small knives
>genuinely funny
literally the most cringey part in the movie
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.