[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
David Ayer talks Leto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
Stop the press, David Ayer has probably had the toughest job as a director to date in the movie world..

>What Jared has done is absolutely incredible," said the director on Leto's method approach to the Joker. "When he steps onto the set the world stops. Everything stops. What he's done is so powerful, so menacing, so palpable, you can feel him. The crew stops working and just watches him. I have to get everybody going again because he's so fascinating.

He had to actually get his crew back to work because they would stop. Fucking hell.
>>
GOUT
>>
>>67117894
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>67117894
God damn I can't get over how cringey this guy looks. Especially with the "damaged" tattoo on his forehead.
>IM SO CRAZY XD
Ugh. Cringe.
>>
File: 1429821679957.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1429821679957.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
>>67117894
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>67117894
SOME MUST STOP HIM, HE'S TOO INSANE
>>
MOM'S
>>
File: 1439785466570_zpsycy4bmti.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1439785466570_zpsycy4bmti.png
198 KB, 550x535
Guys what if this isn't a meme anymore and Leto has truly gone crazy?
>>
inb4 he's killed by the Olsen twins.
>>
>>67118112
What if he's in this thread right now?
>>
>>67118140
>not Liz
The mad man
>>
>>67118112
The quote in the OP is from a recent interview. It's pretty tame, but you can fucking see the hints at LETO IS LE CRAZY behind every sentence they speak.

WB must have told them to tone it down with the bullshit.
>>
>>67117894
GUY JARED LETO HAS GONE COMPLETELY BONKERS I HAVE HEARD RUMORS HE EVEN IS POSTING ON 4CHAN NOW
>>
>>67118140
that still makes me mad, her fucking bodyguard blatantly swept the room before the cops and ambulance came.

the medics said his body was still warm, if the maid or that Olsen twin just fucking called an ambulance straight away he might still be alive.

Really angers me.
>>
why did the joker memes stop
>>
LIGHTS
>>
>>67118104
SPAGHETTI
>>
CAMERA
>>
>>67117894

wow sure is some stale ass news you got there OP.

This is like people posting about the pig's head months after the initial reports on it
>>
>>67117894
>the crew stops working
So sad we won't be able to witness his acting since the cameramen forgot to film it.
>>
>>67118572
The Joker filmed the whole thing with a GoPro.
>>
He looks so fucking edgy...

hope he's actually good in the film
>>
>>67118527
This is an interview that just happened you fat fuck
>>
>>67118761

Projecting much, tubby? What a boring thread.
>>
>>67118783
dude I'm such a high member of society yet here I am shitposting in a shit thread

congrats ur autistic
>>
>"It was crazy, absolutely crazy" movie director David Ayer said. "He would show up while we were filming eating a banana and I had told him to put it down but he just kept eating it. The whole crew was completely solicitous about him and his behavior. The camera started rolling after he had finally finished eating it when he suddenly pulled another one out and started eating it. I told him that this scene was important to film and we're running out of time to which he only responded "I am the banana man, fear me" while laughing. It was just crazy."

Really? How fucking edgy is this guy?
>>
>>67119860
MOMS
>>
>>67119909
GONNA
>>
>>67119927
FREAK
>>
>>67119860
Nah, fuck off.

Source me that, I don't believe it.
>>
How do DCucks retain their dignity?
>>
>>67119860
ABSOLUTE MAD MAN
>>
"It was crazy, absolutely crazy" movie director David Ayer said. "He would show up driving a rape van and brandishing a roll of duct tape and zip ties. Then he'd open the rape van's back door and a runaway would be bound and gagged inside. I told him to let her go but he would just drive off. The whole crew was completely solicitous about him and his behavior. The camera started rolling after he had finally finished with the runaway then he suddenly dropped his trousers and waved his 4 inch penis around like a weapon. I told him that this scene was important to film and we're running out of time to which he only responded "I'm really fucking high on Meth!" while laughing. It was just crazy."
>>
Man this shit always makes me laugh

thanks
>>
>>67117894
This shit is not method acting.
If he truly did get into the mindset of the Joker he'd end up like Heath or get fucking shot by cops.
>>
>>67117894
This movie is going to be awful.
>>
I heard he always left the toilet seat up, the absolute madman!
>>
>giving the role of the joker to a "method" actor

never again.

what if i wanted to.. break

laugh it all off in your.. face
>>
Heyyyyy, I'm going to fuckiiiiing kill you.
>>
>>67118402
wait what, what is this?
>>
File: Joker - Scooby Doo Skeleton.jpg (45 KB, 381x240) Image search: [Google]
Joker - Scooby Doo Skeleton.jpg
45 KB, 381x240
2 soopy 4 me
>>
>>67118180
What if he IS this thread?
>>
>Leto leaves the set to go to the bathroom
>comes back with an evil grin
>"I didn't wash my hands"
>crew is blown away
>>
>>67120757
Damn, Donald Trump sure let himself go
>>
>>67120792
I'M TRYING TO GET A HAHA TATTOO SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.