[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fuck was his problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 600x300
The fuck was his problem
>>
too much shitposting
>>
He is death
>>
>>67117112
Good question.
You know, sometimes the characters acted in ways that just did not make sense. Like that scene where Underwood and Conway meet and Conway gets a call and Underwood calls that chick up and desperately wants to listen in. I was thinking: Why now? If Frank needed that so badly then why hadn't he asked for that kind of surveillance earlier? Had it not previously occurred to Frank that Conway sometimes makes important phone calls?
>>
He was sick of McNulty's shit.
>>
>>67117112
He was the doctor, who was..about...to operate..
>>
>>67117112
I don't think he ever liked Frank
He was always just a costumer he made a nice face for
>>
He wasn't his house nigger no more.
>>
>>67117112
You don't fuck with Querns
>>
>>67117112
AYE BUDDY, As a goodbye gift why don't you cook me some ribs? Wouldn't you like that? To serve me one last time? I killed your business so you had to come to me for a handout, and now that you are almost rid of me why don't you serve your master one last time? Serve up some ol' southern hospitality?

THAT'S MISTER FUCKING PRESIDENT TO YOU NIGGER.
>>
>>67118083
Top keks

I knew I recognized that nigger from somewhere, now thanks to anon, I got that reference
>>
>>67119177
how the hell did Frank ruin his business when Freddie's son was the one who had the chimpout?
>>
>>67119177
Pretty much this. It was an awkward scene but if that's the first time Freddy saw him in months, and the only thing he can think of is to ask him to cook for him, I can see where the anger comes from.

Why not come up for a drink or something?
>>
>>67119177
Woulda been much better off if he said "Why don't we go and have a cookout"
Also, didn't he originally want to work in the Kitchen but Frank was like, "yeah, nah..."
>>
>>67119667
Forgot exactly what happened.
But wasn't the press harassing them because they were associated with Frank?
>>
>>67119907
>Also, didn't he originally want to work in the Kitchen but Frank was like, "yeah, nah..."
Other way around. Frank wanted Freddie in the kitchen and Freddie was like "muh lawns".

Fuck Freddie, I'm glad he's gone. Worthless character.
>>
>>67119935
No shit that's why they were harassing them, but when you're that close to the fucking president, it comes with the territory. Pulling out a fucking gun while you're on parole is not something you blame the president for. One of the reasons why season 2 was the worst one.
>>
>>67119951
Weird
Yeah. He was kinda a bitch.
But I did get a kick out of him beating up the reporter dude
>>
Always felt like this character was supposed to represents the regular joe in the show, but the writer have no clue how to do it.
>>
>>67117112
>I... DON'T... SNITCH
>EVEN WHEN IT'S IN MY BEST INTEREST
Fucking niggers
>>
>Nigs gon nog: The Episode
>>
>>67117112
he is that black dude that ruined m-city by allowing edibizi to just run it into the ground with sex and drugs, right?
>>
>>67120150
>>67120119
>>67119951
FRANK A GOOD BOY

HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
Don't FUCK with Querns.
>>
>>67120183
Explain how Freddie's business going under was Frank's fault. Explain how Freddie's son chimping out with a gun was Frank's fault. Fact is, Freddie should have been kissing Frank's ass for giving him a job, but nope he can't even hide his disgust when Frank brings him in for the "interview". Terribly mishandled character.
>>
>>67120119
How is it in his interests to snitch on the President?
That's like the opposite
>>
>>67117112
I would probably attribute his strange actions to the writers of the show having to play with the story line mid way through production
>>
>>67120266
he could do it anonymously.
>>
Seemed like a innocent thing to say with no malice intended. He makes great ribs and as a throwback to the old days, Frank wanted some more. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>67117112
Frank basically treated him like a house nigga.

Who the fuck says "As a going away present, why don't you work for me one last time?"
>>
>>67120119
>implying anyone would believe a nigger cook anyway

You dun goofed
>>
>>67120119
rat detected
>>
>>67117112
he made Carcetti's career. Dude's a pro
>>
>>67117112
hes a nigger
>>
>>67117275
Curiosity got the best of him in that one situation.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.