[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Jessica Jones worth a watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: awesome_cg.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
awesome_cg.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
Is Jessica Jones worth a watch?
>>
>>67110831
It's passable. Should have been 8 episodes instead of 13, there's a lot of filler.

David Tennant is great in it and I liked Luke Cage but Jessica Jones herself is such a fucking cunt it's almost unbearable.
>>
It's worth checking out. You're not doing anything better with your time.
>>
>>67110831

Only because of Tennant, but his appearances are rare in the first few episodes.
>>
>>67110831
Eh.. not exactly.

Tennant's awesome but he has to job pretty hard eventually. But the first few Tennant episodes are worth it for him.
>>
>>67110831
Not really. I only watched it because it's in the MCU and thought it would of had some similar things to Daredevil.

They nerfed Luke Cage to fuck, the powers are a joke and choreography is absolutely disgusting compared to Daredevil.

The director is a feminazi who oozed her personal opinion in it as agenda. David Tennant is what made it watchable, I think he appears in the middle. The script and story telling was a mess.

Daredevil has a straight narrow line of a story where crazy shit happened throughout. JJ is a convulated mess.
>>
>>67110831
it's basically a slightly R rated CW show.
>>
File: 1383893450943.png (61 KB, 535x661) Image search: [Google]
1383893450943.png
61 KB, 535x661
>>67110831
>watching capeshit
>>
>>67110831
i cant fucking stand female protagonists in detective/drama shows.

let me guess, she's tough and strong, she's intimidating all the boys and the sexual tension between her and the hunk, that's clearly a male model dumped in a police station, is bubbling out of control. waaaaaaaaaah.

bleh. pass.
>>
>>67110873

>such a fucking cunt it's almost unbearable.

holy shit, split the difference. she's not that insufferable
>>
>interracial feminist shlock
>more Jews involved with its creation/production than a Yom Kippur celebration
>capeshit to top it all off
No thanks
>>
Only for Tennant. He's GOAT villain in it.

The rest of the show is pretty meh. Don't believe the memers who tell you Luke Cage is good either. Fucking awful acting coupled with what is just about the blandest character ever written. Not to mention there's a couple of dark bar scenes where you literally can't make him out.

Jessica is pretty annoying. Her hot as fuck best friend is okay except for her insufferable side story with the military brah.

Overall probably a 5/10. The show itself is a 4/10 brought up to a 14/10 by Tennant and then brought back down to a run-of-the-mill 5/10 by literally everything else.
>>
>>67110873
I disagree.

6 episodes...
>>
>asking the opinion of a capeshit show with a female lead on a board that hates capeshit and was bullied and rejected by women all their lives
That said the show isn't great.
>>
File: confirmed for autism.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
confirmed for autism.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>67110986
>not watching good tv because of genre memes
>>
>>67110831
It's an thinly veiled allegory for Patriarchy/rape culture/evil whitey.

I wish I was joking.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.