[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who was litarally you from "Willy Wonka and the chocolate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: latest[1].jpg (43 KB, 400x347) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
43 KB, 400x347
So who was litarally you from "Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory"
>>
>>67110108
Veruca was so fucking hot. Wonder what she looks like today.
>>
>>67110108

who's the blonde qt?
>>
>>67110108
Willy Wonka
>>
Nobody. I'm nowhere near as much of a charity case as Charlie and nowhere near as much of a flawed fuckup as every other character. This is pretty much true across all interpretations.

Either Wonka would have spent a long time trying to kill me in some kind of industrial accident or I would have survived, I guess. If it means the same to him I really don't want a magical chocolate factory anyway. That seems like a lot of work, responsibility, and isn't really something I'd be good at anyway. I'd take my truckload of chocolate and go. I'd probably give it out spaced out over the next several halloweens, too.

Growing up sucks, I guess?
>>
Techno-kid did nothing wrong
>>
Mike
>>
>>67110108
Excuse me, the movie from the picture you posted is called Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The movie from 1971 is named Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
>>
>>67110108
I'd let Violet and Verruca lick my Snozzberry.
>>
I always loved that Dahl wanted to be a respected author but only found success as a children's author despite the fact that he hated children and every one of his books was about how awful children are
>>
I forgot who played Grandpa Joe in Charlie and the Chocolate and for whatever reason whenever I picture scenes from the movie I picture Morgan Freeman as Grandpa Joe

And I won't look up who played him or rewatch the movie because it's funnier to me like that.
>>
>>67110296
>Charlie movie focuses on Willy Wonka
>Willy Wonka focuses on Charlie
Bravo Hollywood
>>
File: 1329325586_david-kelly-lg.jpg (64 KB, 480x614) Image search: [Google]
1329325586_david-kelly-lg.jpg
64 KB, 480x614
>>67110427

I remember him very well because he's the most old guy looking old guy that ever lived. he looks like a caricature of an old guy.
>>
None because I'm black.
>>
>>67110126
Still a cutie but looks like she's had work done to be desu
>>
>>67110563
Not same girl.
Julia Winter is the girl from Charlie.
That's Daveigh Chase.
>>
>>67110108
>Not being mike /tv/
Shiggy
>>
>>67110108
This film shits on the original.
>>
>>67110758
>implying the original was any good
>>
File: Annasophia Robb -- Willy Wonka.jpg (323 KB, 1136x1400) Image search: [Google]
Annasophia Robb -- Willy Wonka.jpg
323 KB, 1136x1400
>>67110134
AnnaSophia Robb, of course.
>>
>>67111295
>that look
You just know
>>
>>67110516

Holy Jew, batman. It's been a long time since I saw that movie, I didn't realize the grandpa was so...Jew.
>>
Can kids other than Charlie actually exist?
>>
>>67110257
He wanted to try teleportation

And he failed to point out the simple fact that the TV electromagnetic wave transmit information rather than energy.
>>
>>67112516

But...information is energy. Everything is energy. That's what E=Mc^2 means.
>>
>>67112872
E=MC2 has nothing to do with television and if Mike was a no bullshiter he should have called him out
>>
>>67110108
>Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory
swing and a miss
>>
>>67110108
me on the left
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.