[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Bill Maher the greatest comedian of our generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Is Bill Maher the greatest comedian of our generation?
>>
inside job muddahfukkah.
>>
What basic facts? Like when he claims tornadoes are proof of global warming?
>>
>>67109054
Berniecucks pls go
>>
File: IMG_0620.jpg (881 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0620.jpg
881 KB, 3072x2304
He's more of a satirist but yeah, he's top 15 or 20. Never was really laugh out loud funny but you got to give him something for doing the best liberal clap-comedy show of them all for the longest time.

And occasionally the guests will have something interesting to say or will be GOPers who can crack a joke.

Interesting enough show especially when you compare to his peers, Trevor Noah and Le Current Year man.
>>
Enjoy his Real Time show, appreciate that he doesn't just have leftists on.

Not a fan of his comedy though.
>>
>>67109054
He has absolutely no accountability for the things he says, he is a smug asshole who thinks he's smarter than everyone. I can't watch more than 10 minutes of his show unless he has a quality guest on. John Stewart was better at his schtick but was also at his core just a smug jew.
>>
>>67109370
>He has absolutely no accountability for the things he says,

What does this even mean?
>>
>>67109054
>let me tell you about facts
>by the way vaccinations are evil and you should not vaccinate your kids

Thank you Bill.
>>
do amercans really watch shit like this. ?
>>
File: 1454578402454.jpg (69 KB, 562x530) Image search: [Google]
1454578402454.jpg
69 KB, 562x530
>a jew tells you that he treats people like dogs and tricks them into the "truth"
oh no, goyim! he isn't talking about his viewers! he's talking about those EVIL republicans!
>>
>>67109391
It means, as a comedian he has the advantage of not always having to be taken seriously and basically just makes jokes about serious political issues when he does really have any authority on the subjects. He also just says flat out dumb shit that people are afraid to call him out on because "dude politics lmao." He called all Chinese racist... If Donald Trump would have said this imagine the shit storm...

https://youtu.be/S36MPyxDU8M
>>
>>67109054
Manlet
>>
File: CdHuGURXEAEa3xY.jpg (55 KB, 599x501) Image search: [Google]
CdHuGURXEAEa3xY.jpg
55 KB, 599x501
>>67109154
Anything the left says = facts

Anything not said by the left = HATE SPEECH YOU TRIGGERED ME EVERYTHING YOU SAY SHOULD BE BANNED FOR OFFENDING ME BECAUSE OF MUH FEELINGS! I AM A GOLD MEDAL WINNER AT THE VICTIM OLYMPICS SO SHUT UP AND STOP OFFENDING ME!
>>
>>67109512
>Chinks are racist
But it kinda true... At least with the older generation but that's important because the culture respects and follows the influence of the older gen.
>>
He's not very funny, no. Rarely there's something in New Rules that's decent, but I never laugh at his stand-up, monologues, or jokes during the panel.

That said, when I had HBO I did watch the show because I'm into politics. Being mostly opposed to him, it was interesting to know what the other side was saying and how easily I could rebut their comments. I also like how every now and then he'll actually stick it to both sides. It was an interview with him when I first saw Bernie squirm and dodge a question during this campaign.
>>
>>67109600
They're not racist.

They just know that "diversity" = the death of their culture that'll have their people looking and acting like black rappers from America or dressed as Muslims.
>>
>>67109655
Yeah, all Asians cultures are racist. Being racist isn't a bad thing. Don't play into the liberal insult narrative by shying away from that word
>>
>>67109803
They're culturally defensive

The west DID try to change Asia to westernize it. In Japan they succeeded much to the bitterness of the Japanese people and hatred for Meiji. In China the boxer rebellion occurred where communism took over and under communists they created a distinctively Chinese style of statist art and architecture, and China would completely shut out all outsiders for probably a solid 50 years.
>>
>>67109054
Bill Maher has never been funny but I stopped liking him when I found out he was anti vaccine
>>
>>67109599
T H I C K
H
I
C
K
>>
>>67109875
I'm a white surpremisist, i'm "culturally defensive".

you're being silly, it is racism to defend you race, and that's fine
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.