[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will /tv/ accept that bigfoot exists??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: images-13.jpg (34 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images-13.jpg
34 KB, 443x332
When will /tv/ accept that bigfoot exists??
>>
>>67107547
Is there definitive agreement on where the Patterson-Gimlin film site is? I'd like to go check it out.
>>
>>67107547
Not until we see his birth certificate
>>
>>67107588
There is a consensus but no real way to know. It is brought up in one of the docs on netflix.
>>
File: bobo-fay-31194_205.jpg (63 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
bobo-fay-31194_205.jpg
63 KB, 720x720
>>67107605
U wot m9?
>>
All bigfoot sightings are actually sightings of tribal wildmen living in national parks. The Indians know all about them, and any disappearances in national parks are because of them.
>>
>>67107775
Sounds like the plot of Bone Tomahawk.
>>
>>67107804
These wildmen are white apparently. The descendants of criminals.
>>
File: Willow_Creek_poster[1].jpg (28 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
Willow_Creek_poster[1].jpg
28 KB, 300x444
just watched pic-related

was basically blair witch project but with bigfoot.
it was okay I guess

as far as believing that bigfoot exists i'm pretty on the fence

but if you got any bigfoot/cryptid movie recommendations i'd like to hear em
>>
After reading the missing 411 books, something odd is going on in US national parks.
>>
>>67107978
see >>67107775

Indians have been warning the government for years but they wont do anything about it because it would kill tourism.
>>
>>67107775
relax, David Paulides
>>
>>67107916
I'd also like some recommendations. I don't think there are too many cryptid related movies that are actually good though.
>>
>>67107916
I thought willow creek was complete trash besides that surprisingly creepy tent scene.
>>
File: mountainmonsters4.jpg (476 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
mountainmonsters4.jpg
476 KB, 2000x1000
>>67107547
>posting the inferior bigfoot show

This one's great because all of the bigfoots have magical powers. That and sometimes they hunt werewolves and pterodactyls too just to change things up.
>>
I believe. Not to long ago/tv/had a great Bigfoot thread. Better than any on x
>>
>>67108009
kek
>>
>>67107547
when they find bigfoot
>>
>>67107547

I'll believe in Bigfoot as soon as there is a shred of actual evidence that he exists. Same with ghosts, angels, demons, and all the other bullshit that you dumb cunts like to pretend exist.
>>
>>67108556
Is there anything shittier on this earth than the "have the whole cast stand around with their heads tilted back/arms folded looking smug" cast shots?
>>
>>67110613

I would argue that the shows themselves are worse.

>we're looking for bigfoot/ghosts/whatever bullshit the history channel has come up with
>Noh my god, what was that?!?
>Oh look, it's fucking nothing. Again.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.