[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Worst female characters in film Summer from 500 Days of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: jenny_forrestgump.gif (64 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
jenny_forrestgump.gif
64 KB, 320x240
>Worst female characters in film

Summer from 500 Days of Summer in second
>>
If you don't like someone it doesn't mean they are a bad character you dip
>>
>>67106120
this.
>>
>>67106102
>Summer from 500 Days of Summer
Did literally nothing wrong. The entire point of the movie is that the guy needs to get over himself.
>>
>>67106102
you're not supposed to like her, she's essentially the antagonist
>>
>>67106102
>Summer
>implying JGL wasn't a massive infatuated faggot
>>
She wasn't even hot. Forest was a multi millionaire entrepreneur, he could have done better.
>>
>>67106102
I saw a post somewhere that was screencappex which explains Jenny's behavior in a pretty convincing way.

Basically something about how she ran away from forest in shame every time because since she felt like she was taking advantage of him, and while its apparent to the audience that she isnt, she doesnt see it through the audiences lense. Its basically because she was molested as a child, so she thought she was kinda molesting Forest, which lead to her running away every time, only realizing her mistakes in the end.

Really fucking sad movie, in like every respect. His best friend is killed in Vietnam, like the only person he ever clicked with, the only one who didnt hold any kind of pity for him or talk down to him. I mean Dan comes around after getting to know Forest better, but nobody was as close as Bubba. Then his mom dies, the love of his life and only girl he has ever really known or even who has bothered to get to know him runs away after every encounter, and then once shes here to stay, she dies. At least he got a good kid out of it.

The worst part is, Forest takes all of it. You don't see the fucker really cry until the end, after all of that.
>>
>>67106883
>jennyCŲCKS will try to justify her shit behavior
she obv had a brain tumor that made her act erratically and eventually die
>>
>>67106883
it's hard to feel sorry for him after everything he went through and all of his success
>>
>>67106926
Pretty sure she had aids though. Maybe it was a tumor though, I dunno, they just said she was sick.

I also didn't say her behavior was justified, shes pretty much the film's antagonist unless you quantify the animosity Forest faced throughout his life and such. While the explanation doesn't justify her behavior, I think it at the very least explains it. Plus, you forget just how fucked up ones idea of normal sexual behavior and ones personality can become after being molested regularly as a child.
>>
>>67106926
Cuckposting is my favorite neo-meme too.
>>
>>67106102
Rosamund Pike from Gone Girl
Emma Watson from that new movie where she's a lying whore.
>>
>>67106986
>Antagonist
If anything she was the damsel in distress.

>>67106883
I thought her running away out of shame was pretty obvious. She was trying to find a "better" life (through drugs and other dumb shit) and didn't realize what that truly meant until the end
>>
Did Lt. Dan know Forrest was retarded?
>>
>>67106726
why did she marry someone so boring?
>>
>>67107088

He did but when he tried to to convince others he didn't have a leg to stand on.
>>
>>67107088
Yes. It's why he explodes at him when he falls out of his wheelchair
>>
>>67107008
Rosamund pike in gone girl was somewhat justified, if nutty.

The problem I have no idea if this thread is worst "character" (as in poorly written), or worst women as in, a terrible person.

If it's the first, Rey from TFA, if the latter, the tooth fairys mother in red dragon.
>>
>>67107183
The point with Gone Girl was that they were both shit people and they ended up driving each other to greater heights of shittyness. The actual characters were fairly well done.
>>
The ex-wife of the main character from Crazy, Stupid Love. She cheated on him. And she got pissed off that, after they got divorced, he was fucking around with a lot of women.

Stupid film overall.

Everyone involved in it should have been flayed alive.
>>
>>67106120
>>67106495
Look Bernie isn't getting nominated so can you cucks leave 4Chan and return to Reddit now?
>>
>>67107789
fuck off
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.