[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freakshow, I'm Bonesore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1458104511254.png (209 KB, 435x408) Image search: [Google]
1458104511254.png
209 KB, 435x408
Freakshow, I'm Bonesore
>>
>>67105168
I'm red-EEEE. Get eeein the caaagee. I'll call it EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIINNN.
>>
File: 66061-7075769.jpg (395 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
66061-7075769.jpg
395 KB, 1000x1000
>THREE MINUTES OF PLAID TIME
>>
>>67105168
YOU DON'T GEEEEIT TO BRING A TAAAGGG TEEEEM PARTNERRRRR!!
>>
>>67105168
That's a cute outfit.
>>
Your a freaky guy
>>
BONE SAW IS REAAAAAAADDDDYYYY
>>
>>67105639
So Bone Saw was just his secret identity? Who is this Red E. guy?
>>
>"That's a gay outfit, did your poz'd up, fudge-packing, faggot of a husband make it for you inbetween gangbang sessions with the neighborhood niggers?"

I thought this was supposed to be a kids movie?
>>
That's a nice dress... did your husband make it for you?
>>
THE HUMAN SAW IS REEEAADDYY
>>
>Did your fucking faggot boyfriend make it?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67107324
That gays are inferior and should be rounded up and hanged. Raimi was a very subtle and intelligent film maker.
>>
File: warriorv2.jpg (52 KB, 624x388) Image search: [Google]
warriorv2.jpg
52 KB, 624x388
>>67105168
Can you imagine if they got the Ultimate Warrior for that scene? Shame he retired in '98.

>In my final meeting with the gods from the heavens above, they spoke to me and hit me with the power of the Ultimate Warrior. They told me: action stage left, action stage right. There is no place to run, all the fuses in the exit signs have burnt out.
>>
>>67108321
dat gyno
>>
>>67105708
It's borderline, I'll grant you, but I'm comfortable with my six year old hearing that. I'm a Trump voter, btw.
>>
>>67108321
Savage and Warrior's match at Wrestlemania VII is literally kino. Might as well have been booked by Terence Malick.
>>
>>67105168
>Bonestore is red, eh?
>>
>>67105168
I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU BONESORE! I AM NOT THE MOSQUITOE MAN
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>FIX MY MOTHERFUCKING DOOR YOU KIKE OR I'M TAKING THIS BUILDING DOWN LIKE THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!

Peter got so dark after he got the black suit...
>>
File: darkpeter.png (143 KB, 490x241) Image search: [Google]
darkpeter.png
143 KB, 490x241
>You should have seen it Gwen, slapped MJ with this here wallet and she went down faster than those 3000 people.

WTF Raimi?
>>
I don't get it, are we supposed to sympathize with him over the homophobic kid?
>>
It was a different time back then
>>
>Nice outfit
>Did your fudge packing faggot boyfriend make it before he died of aids?

Woah, seriously?
>>
>With great power... comes great responsibility.
>Also I hate kikes, niggers, faggots and Paki's

Well...
>>
>>67105658
red john from the mentalist.
>>
Raimiposting is ten times better than baneposting.
>>
>>67112295
i respectfully disagree
baneposting got a lot more depth
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.