[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could this be the best Luthor incarnation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: BasedLuthorIsBased.jpg (3 MB, 4883x3250) Image search: [Google]
BasedLuthorIsBased.jpg
3 MB, 4883x3250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_goNtGU3ntE

Can Jesse Eissenberg deliver the best Luthor there ever will be in movies?
>>
>MMMMMMMMMMMMM
>BOYS
>>
>>67101086
He doesn't have much competition to be honest

I love Christopher Reeve era superman, but Hackman doesnt feel a lot like lex and more like some bond villian

And Spacey is great casting but terrible execution
>inb4 WRONG
>>
File: 1456343329842.jpg (171 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1456343329842.jpg
171 KB, 960x960
>>67101086

I hate the writing for this line.
>>
>>67101162
It feels like George Lucas wrote it.
>>
>>67101086
He isn't bald or has any green power armor.

Just a scrawny goofy rich guy.

I hate how they show the character off as some psycho who gets into peoples head and fucks em up, but neither supes not the bat would fall for that shit, so he just looks like he/s trying way too hard.

>inb4 super/batman are 5 year olds in the movie and Lex's bullshit actually ends up affecting them
>>
>I told superman to go beat up batman
>and he did it the absolute madman
>>
File: exasperated face.jpg (18 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
exasperated face.jpg
18 KB, 500x375
is that literally a painting of lucifer in the background

that symbolism doesn't even make any fucking sense
>>
He looks good bald and has a god-tier chin to go with

So yeah I enjoy him so far
>>
>>
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 194x259
Still the best Lex. He probably won't ever be topped.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>67101086
HOLY SHIT BRAVO LRODUCTION TEAM AND SET DESIGN

thats a pappy van winkle and willet in the background

You know how hard it is to get those fucking bottles?!
>>
>>67101086
That was pretty haunting. I liked the way he delivered "FIGHT NIGHT". Hyped for this desu.
>>
I honestly don't get the casting decision or the reasoning behind doing this to Lex.
>>
>tfw your expectations were set so low because it's jesse that it's almost impossible for himt o disappoint you
>>
File: 1457789020185.jpg (14 KB, 180x147) Image search: [Google]
1457789020185.jpg
14 KB, 180x147
nope

le joker voice shit
>>
>>67101654
You know what my brudda, he really was.
>>
says reddit

reddit will also say every new version of Joker is the best ever.
>>
>>67101826
kill yourself
>>
I really enjoy jesse eisenberg but I don't get the appeal of a quirky Lex Luthor.

He's always been basically the Iron Man equivalent of Metropolis. Genius, technologically innovative, but he differs in the fact that he follows his own personal agenda to a T. That's why he's so formidable as a villain and a character.

He's always been portrayed as smug, handsome (even if he's bald), and self driven.

He learns Superman's weakness is Kryptonite so he go gets some to use to kill him. He's lethal in the way that he'll use whatever assets he can to kill you if you stand in the way.

I honestly don't appreciate the portrayal of him as being someone more manipulative than intimidating and forceful.
>>
This is alright, I like the Smallville Lex though.
>>
>tfw we'll never get a mad scientist movie Lex who creates power armor and physics-breaking inventions
>>
I never enjoyed the power armor aspect of Lex Luthor tbqh, to me he's more interesting as a provident businessman vs literal god

Power armor is kinda silly tbqh
>>
>>67101086
Terrible dialogue. Eissenberg looks like he's going all out in the campiness because he knows it's bad movie, and he's just trying to have dun.
>>
>>67102141
>it's bad movie
>not understanding capekino

>>>/reddit.com/
>>
File: bravo.png (128 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
bravo.png
128 KB, 460x287
>>67101518
whats the matter TOO DEEP for you?
>>
>>67101518
man is like the true devil, bro.
>>
>>67101216
literally this.
Eisenberg is great, but the dialogue, the actor chemistry, like come on, hollywood.
plz
>>
>>67101086
why does he sound like he's trying to do a TDK joker impression?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.