[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say sorry.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Lucas.jpg (2 MB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
Lucas.jpg
2 MB, 1333x2000
Say sorry.
>>
He should, I agree
>>
>>67096477
The fact that TFA sucked doesn't make the precuels any bette. Also fuck you for not releasing the originals george.
>>
>>67096528
>tfa sucked
lol
>>
>>67096477
fuck off
>>
>>67096477
rian will make you proud, but will direct better than you, you piece of shit.
>>
>>67096477
when you make those fucking "small movies no one wants you to make" that you keep saying you will, then I will apologize
but until then fuck you
>>
>>67096477
Suck my cock, you fat piece of shit. Your prequels ruined my childhood.
>>
I am actually cucking George as we speak. AMA
>>
>>67096477
Sorry you forgot how to make movies then sold your baby/
>>
File: Grievous_escape_pod.png (1 MB, 1919x816) Image search: [Google]
Grievous_escape_pod.png
1 MB, 1919x816
I usually like to be able to play my video games, george
>>
>>67096544
>>tfa sucked
>lol
lol
>>
>>67096733
His videogames were pretty good, ironically enough.
>>
The last one was still shit.
>>
test
>>
Anyone who say the prequels were bad are just stupid nerds that idealized the originals or dumb cucks that got indoctrinated by RLM to hate them so their opinions don't count.
AotC was pretty bad, though. Although not as bad as TFA.
>>
>>67097426
Man, I can hear your mouthbreathing over the internet.
>>
>>67097426
What if, I simply just don't like the originals either. Plebian garbage.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.