[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did anyone else find this a major disappointment? The only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: jump.jpg (171 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
jump.jpg
171 KB, 600x600
So did anyone else find this a major disappointment? The only good part was Ice Cube found out that Schmidt was banging his daughter and Tatum's reaction.

I'm still going to see 23 Jump Street
>>
Hot Tub Time Machine 2 was funnier. But you know critics have a hard on for muh Lord & Miller so this shit getrs acclaimed even though it was boring and worse than 21 Jump Street.
>>
I thought it was shit. First was great though.
>>
Yeah, it kinda loses steam fromthat point on, the whole "crazy fat chick" villain was pretty bad. And the whole fight between her and Jonah was cringeworthy.
Peter Stormare was THE best part about it.
>>
>>67094955
I thought it was underwhelming the first time, but it gets better on rewatches
>>
Liked it even more than the first one. Lord and Miller know how to craft a comedy.
>>
>>67095008
Why are you comparing it to hot tub time machine?
>>
>Hey ya'll he's fucking the captain's daughter! Yo! Oh my FUCK!
>>
>>67095056
He needs to validate his shitty opinion by bringing a completely unrelated movie into the mix so his shitty taste to be approved by someone else saying "yeah, Hot Tub Time machine 2 was better," but it will never happen since HTTM2 was hot garbage
>>
>>67095145
>Schmidt fucked the captain's daughter!
>Schmidt fucked the captain's daughter!

>Erry time he says that, that's another foot up your ass.
>>
File: 1titub2o1_500.png (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1titub2o1_500.png
47 KB, 500x375
>tfw the sequel is crossing over with men in black

habbening
>>
>>67094955
these movies are guilty comfy pleasure list for me
>>
Shitty bro comedy with forced cursing and drug use.

much like that hotdog movie.
>>
>>67094955
prolly the funnies comedy in recent years
>>
>>67094955
I actually enjoyed it way more than the original. I'm fully on board with the series as long as Lord and Miller are directing but I hear that's not going to be the case.
>>
It's tied with the original for me which means it's really good.
>>
It's weird that they're making another one given the entire point of 22 was to shit on sequels but I guess easy money is easy money
>>
>>67095220
Sup Jonah
>>
Wasn't it literally the exact same plotline as the first movie? What a forgettable movie
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.