[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, this movie is good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: 414-film-page-large.jpg (83 KB, 500x797) Image search: [Google]
414-film-page-large.jpg
83 KB, 500x797
Holy shit, this movie is good
>>
Agreed. Childhood Peanuts fan here, darn near teared up at some parts.
>>
>>67092577
I loved how it refused to modernize it by using cell phones and facetweets and shit.

Just good ol' Charlie Brown getting fucked in the ass by life. It's simple, I like it.
>>
File: 1407014356387.gif (186 KB, 499x360) Image search: [Google]
1407014356387.gif
186 KB, 499x360
>>67092577
it focused way too much on charlie's autistic obsession with the red haired girl

then she liked him at the end of the movie despite the fact he hadn't said one single god damn fucking word to her for the entire schoolyear, like she was his "prize" for being a "good person" or some shit

I'll take A Charlie Brown Celebration or Race for Your Life Charlie Brown over this shit any day of the week
>>
Is this kino?
>>
>>67093069
are you a redpill memer?
>>
>>67092577
this is true. liked the animation too
>>
>>67093547
do you call everyone who disagrees with you a memer?
fuck off.
>>
>>67093069
>missed the point
>>
>>67093591
i fucking did

youre bitter about a time tested trope that's completely harmless

it's fucking charlie brown ffs, he deserves it
>>
>>67092577
i thought it was real solid, gave me good feels
>>
>>67093069
hold on guys, we've got some serious memeing going on
>>
>>67092577
Thought it was good but the scenes where they put the crappy top 40 music in ruined it, the film will be unwatchable in 10 years time because it wanted to be current
>>
it was too messy
>>
>>67095268
You're telling me it doesn't have the beautiful Vince Garauldi jazz soundtrack?

I don't know if I even want to watch it now
>>
Needs a Snoopy spin-off
>>
>>67095268
Music was total ass I agree.

A rescore with the original Guaraldi music would be baller
>>
>>67095340
Believe me, that's the absolute worst thing about it. Ignore that, and you'll have a great time.

There's a nice 2D dance sequence that's ruined by that cunt Meghan Trainor
>>
I loved it a lot more for the simple fact that it used normal kids' voices instead of a bunch of celebrities
>>
File: 2.png (92 KB, 257x404) Image search: [Google]
2.png
92 KB, 257x404
why do foreigners hate charlie brown?
>>
>>67093069
>charlie's autistic obsession with the red haired girl
make an educated guess what the hair color of charles schulz's wife was
>>
>>67095340
>You're telling me it doesn't have the beautiful Vince Garauldi jazz soundtrack
It does
>>
>>67095506
why do we care what chinks and muslims think
>>
File: Obama Bait.jpg (27 KB, 774x136) Image search: [Google]
Obama Bait.jpg
27 KB, 774x136
>>67095506
black people like it apparently
>>
File: Clenched fists.webm (284 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Clenched fists.webm
284 KB, 800x600
>Too many Snoopy scenes
>Snoopy was too much of an asshole
>Snoopy was too much of a pedophile
>Snoopy was too Violent
>Snoopy scenes were too boring
>Meghan Trayler was out of place and awkward. I kinda like the song now but it is out of place and awkward and will date the movie. Fortunately it should be easy enough to edit out.
>I'm glad LRHG friendzoned Chuck and never intended to say goodbye instead of kissing him or whatever.
>the characters looked creepy at times especially the pointy noses and with summer lighting.
>I'm glad they brought back Violet and Patty (even with the incorrect dances for some reason)
>Snoopy looked nice
6/10
>>
>>67097811
>>67092577
https://youtu.be/A15v4tTab0Y
>>
>>67092577
i was surprised with this and the little prince despite schultz and st exupery being dead. both top notch
>>
>>67098466
kek. That's some pretty nice animation too.
You can borrow this in return https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrxbJwoP59M
>>
>>67098566
Jesus Christ. You enjoyed that abortion of a movie? The Little Prince movie was the lowest of trash. A fucking fanfic.
>>
>>67095506
I think the only place Peanuts is even really known outside North America is Japan and it's Snoopy in particular they like. I think the name for the movie in Japan was even changed to have Snoopy in it.
>>
>dat part with Charles giving the speech
>he tells the truth

literally the best character in all of cartoons
>>
File: pretty snoppy.jpg (389 KB, 1280x1777) Image search: [Google]
pretty snoppy.jpg
389 KB, 1280x1777
>>67099152
It's a nice poster too
>>
>>67098833
Well, the first part was ok.

It went to shit after the Aviator's story ended.
>>
>>67093069
Man, that is some dank memeing right there.
>>
>>67093069
Did you even watch it?

She said he was a good person because she saw all the thing he did for other people like when Sally needed a cow for her talent show thing
>>
What the fuck is peanuts? Charlie brown and snoopy. Who the fuck is peanuts
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.