[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>McShane is magnificently tactless. For instance, in the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Ian_McShane.jpg (64 KB, 395x594) Image search: [Google]
Ian_McShane.jpg
64 KB, 395x594
>McShane is magnificently tactless. For instance, in the same interview he shared this view on Leonardo DiCaprio’s Academy Award: “Not the finest performance, just him grunting and being raped by a bear. The Oscars are ridiculous.”

This guy is fucking based.
>>
>“You’ve got Will Smith’s wife, whoever she is, saying she will boycott the Oscars and we’re thinking, 'Yeah I’m sure we’ll miss you, darling.’ Why? Because her husband wasn’t nominated, even though he’s put on a Nigerian accent for his latest film? We’re expected to go 'wow’ about that, are we?
>>
>>67092465

>"Anyone who watches Game of Thrones sucks cock by choice."
>>
This faggot insulted one of the best shows on TV right now

fuck him
>>
>“Na, went straight into a movie with Johnny Hurt, The Wild and the Willing. I’d spent most of my time there chasing girls. Being straight when so many of the actors were gay was great.”
>>
>>67092508
>>67092465

>why can't I hold all this bantz?
>>
>>67092542
Season 5 of Game of Thrones was barely better than Season 2 of Walking Dead. Those last 3 episodes saved it.
>>
>>67092465
DUDE COCKSUCKER LMAO
>>
>"They asked me if I wanted to do 'Game of Thrones'," he said, "and I said, 'Sure, I'll be able to see my old pals Charlie Dance and Stephen Dillane' and they said, 'No, we've killed them off.' I wasn't sure whether I could commit, but then they said it would only be for one episode, so I said, 'So that means I must die at the end of it. Great, I'm in.'"
>>
File: 1442942960267.jpg (152 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
1442942960267.jpg
152 KB, 502x600
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/03/11/ian-mcshane-game-of-thrones-is-just-tits-and-dragons/

>He is also about to appear in Game of Thrones. In his cavalier way the other day, he lit up the internet by letting slip that his character, a priest, brings back a popular character who was thought to have died in an earlier episode. “You say the slightest thing and the internet goes ape,” he says. “I was accused of giving the plot away, but I just think get a f---ing life. It’s only tits and dragons.

>They asked me if I wanted to do Game of Thrones and I said, 'Sure, I’ll be able to see my old pals Charlie Dance and Stephen Dillane’ and they said, 'No, we’ve killed them off.’ I wasn’t sure whether I could commit, but then they said it would only be for one episode, so I said, 'So that means I must die at the end of it. Great, I’m in.’” (And with that, he gives away another plot twist.)

Ian Mcshane is the man
>>
>>67092465
what a GOD
>>
File: 6_gandalf_smokingpipe.jpg (34 KB, 576x396) Image search: [Google]
6_gandalf_smokingpipe.jpg
34 KB, 576x396
>>67092665
>>67092508
>>67092465
Parchment?
>>
>>67092692

I always assumed him to be a pansy, but this guy is Al Swearengen if he were forced to adapt to Hollywood in the 21h century.
>>
How can one man be so based
>>
>>67092465
He'll make a good Wednesday.
>>
>He says he was never that aware of Orton’s notorious penchant for cottaging, as immortalised in the Alan Bennett film Prick Up Your Ears. “That side of things was none of my business,” he says. But did he draw on his time with Orton when he came to play a gay character opposite Richard Burton in Villain (1971)? (The two actors kissed on screen, which was considered quite daring at the time.) “Not really, because that character was bisexual. I remember Burton saying to me, 'I’m glad you’re playing this part because you remind me of Elizabeth.’ It was because of my long hair, I think. My tits weren’t as good as hers, though.”

>It was from Burton that McShane learnt the pleasures of drinking vodka for breakfast, and hell-raising generally. After that, the rest of the Seventies were a blur. “I became a high-functioning alcoholic and drug taker [cocaine mostly]. I would always remember my lines, and always be on time, but some of the films I was in then I have no recollection of having done them.” And there were “a couple of wives, or whatever”. He can’t remember much about them either, although when I quote his second wife, Ruth Post, a model, as saying he neglected all his responsibilities as a father, he does become a little defensive.

>“Well that was bullshit. Ruth was an angry woman. I told our two kids, 'When people get divorced things can turn ugly and people say ugly things.’ I said to them, 'The truth is we were both, as parents, quite irresponsible together, there were faults on both sides.’”

I need this guy's autobiography narrated by him, STAT.
>>
>>67092877
>druggie
fropped
>>
File: 1455977153913.jpg (17 KB, 356x297) Image search: [Google]
1455977153913.jpg
17 KB, 356x297
>>67092943
>>
>Ian McShane tells Game of Thrones fans to "Get a Fucking Life."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3492385/Ian-McShane-tells-Game-Thrones-fans-f-ing-life-furore-revealing-bring-hit-show.html
A B S O L U T E
M A D M A N
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.