[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
21:07 The exact moment Walter White becomes morally unsalveable.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Walter-White-funeral.jpg (55 KB, 325x412) Image search: [Google]
Walter-White-funeral.jpg
55 KB, 325x412
21:07
The exact moment Walter White becomes morally unsalveable.
He was a stand up guy living a perfect life up until that single moment.

Biggest asshole on television.

He lived perfectly until he threw it all away, had everything a person should want.
>>
>>67091466
>>had everything a person should want.

Most people don't want cancer and no money
>>
>>67091977
He had a wife, a child and a job. He was treated perfectly. His 50th was acknowledged, his boss didn't fire him. What was wrong?
>>
>>67092036
>Cancer
>two shitty jobs
>fuck out of millions by the company he started and they didn't even bring him back
>retard son
>no money
>another kid on the way
>Marie as a sister in law
>Hank getting up in his face with the "I'll look after your family" line
>nothing to show for all his work and knowledge in his field
>chad and stacy making fun of him at the car wash
>thousands upon thousands in medical bills and he is going to die in two years leaving his family with all that debt
>Other than his family that loved him he didn't have anything to show for his life

What wasn't wrong?
>>
>>67092181
>>fuck out of millions by the company he started and they didn't even bring him back
Wasn't this literally him thinking he wasn't good enough for whatsherface and quitting because of pride, the whole grey matter thing was Walt being too proud to ask for help
>>
>>67092329
No he sold his shares in his company to pay rent so Skyler and him could keep living at there apartment or whatever with baby walt jr
>>
>>67092181
This. Even without the cancer his life was the boring monotony that is secretly everyone's worst nightmare. If my life ever turned out like that I'd off myself.
>>
>>67092181
>chad and stacy making fun of him at the car wash
Was Walter a robot that crossed the line?
>>
>>67093681
a robot who became a rouge alpha
>>
>>67091466
Reminder Walter "Walt" White literally never did anything wrong
>>
>>67092181
>>Other than his family that loved him he didn't have anything to show for his life

what else does one need to say their life is a success, friend?
>>
>>67094893
You would have to ask Walter, but from the show I'm guessing he would've liked to been a part of greymatter, or teach at a top university or something like that.

I'm not saying he wasn't happy with his family or that they weren't great treasures to him but I'm sure he would've liked to have some other achievements before he died
>>
>>67094893
Fulfilled dreams, ambitions, accomplishments. Of course the average person would be satisfied with family, a home and that jazz but Walt knows in his heart he can do better.
>>
>>67092181
You forgot the bitchy, emasculating wife. Point is there are two sides to everything, including the "happy family and a house surrounded by white picket fence" dream.
>>
To be quite honest with you, family, Walt never struck me as a bad guy throughout the show. As some other Anons stated, his life was dull as shit. He taught little shithead kids who weren't interested in chemistry. He had to work at a car wash under Slav just to make ends meet. His wife never put out for him with the exception of a half-assed hand job on his birthday. Imagine you're 50th birthday /tv/. What will you achieve by the time you're 50? Will you be financially set for life? Will you have a loving family of your own? Will you be happy? Put yourself in Walt's shoes and you will see.
>>
>>67092036
>What was wrong?
He wasn't happy.
you will understand when you grow up.
>>
Walter did nothing wrong.
>>
>>67092181
Also the frustration of someone with a lot of potential who hadn't used a fraction of it yet.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.