[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /tv/ tell me to hate Cap? Why do most of you seem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1454967110542.jpg (478 KB, 1600x1253) Image search: [Google]
1454967110542.jpg
478 KB, 1600x1253
Why does /tv/ tell me to hate Cap?

Why do most of you seem to hate him so vehemently?

When I think of Steve Rogers, Captain America, I think of a humble, decent man who just happens to have been given enormous physical strength to match his strength of character.

To hate him would be to hate everything I want to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9HCqnBcm8M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v620E6ozrKI
>>
>>67090259
Because they know he's going to lose.
>>
>>67090259

He is a soldier and willing to kill German teens. So fuck off. Post 9/11 Cap is shit and has been shit.
>>
If you like cap then you hate america. You don't hate america do you anon?
>>
/tv/ hates him, /tv/ hates everything.

There is literally nothing wrong with Captain America. For the record, Iron Man was fucking wrong and he was wrong hard.
>>
>>67090319
>There is literally nothing wrong with Captain America

>Fights for israel
>Nothing wrong

Iron Manis a villian.
>>
AAAHHHH TONY HELP
>>
>>67090259
I'm a communist and hate word America.
>>
File: f.png (575 KB, 588x559) Image search: [Google]
f.png
575 KB, 588x559
>>67090300
>He is a soldier and willing to kill German teens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4C7IAmiUgs
>>
>>67090300
>implying being a soldier is a bad thing
Bleeding heart hippy faggot
>>
Imagine America (or whatever nation you live) as it is now with one exception. In the past few years individuals with super powers. Just about every year a city is destroyed in a major battle. You have no idea when a super soldier is going to throw a rogue robot into your house. Would you want these people to be free to do whatever they want? Or would you want them to be regulated in some way?
>>
>>67090697
Only thing worse would be the government telling these guys who the enemies are.
>>
>>67090697
If Trump or Clinton were president? Absolutely not.
>>
>>67090697
I would want someone to stop the evil robot
>>
>>67090697
Absolutely not. I bet you want to take away everybody's guns too you commie.
>>
>>67090697
I wouldn't want them locking up the only people powerful enough to stop them, that's for sure.

Criminals will be criminals no matter what new law changes. The heroes are the ones suffering from this.
>>
>>67090697

In all likelihood the government are the ones creating or funding the evil robots.
>>
>>67090636
>>implying being a soldier is a bad thing
It is if your country isnt being invaded my good giy friend.
>>
File: 1409342309053.gif (44 KB, 834x556) Image search: [Google]
1409342309053.gif
44 KB, 834x556
>>67090984
Only weak countries get invaded
>>
>>67090697
Idiot. That's why you get a house in the fucking 'burbs
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.