[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guy Fieri is now the protagonist in the last movie you watched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: flavor.png (270 KB, 540x359) Image search: [Google]
flavor.png
270 KB, 540x359
Guy Fieri is now the protagonist in the last movie you watched

what happens?
>>
>>67090013
Hated: GG Allin and the Murder Junkies
>>
Well, Shoah just got loads more interesting.
>>
>>67090013
He gets killed on the electric chair, because he got cucked and he blackmailed the mayor of Flavortown.
>>
He's the fat guy in Hot fuzz... Yarp
>>
Guy Fieri must hunt down Val Kilmer and Robert DiNiro while getting cucked by his wife
>>
Guy Fieri is now Aladdin.
>>
Guy gets revenge on the man who killed his daughter
>>
File: such.jpg (23 KB, 350x195) Image search: [Google]
such.jpg
23 KB, 350x195
>>
Uncle buck. Seems ok
>>
File: mother fucking ASH.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
mother fucking ASH.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>67090474
incomprehensible
>>
>>67090013
Point Break. nothing has changed
>>
>>67090013
Heat. I'm gonna cheat and just say he's every character. Pretty fucking hilarious.
>>
>Room
About Guy Fieri trapped in a room for 7 years and tells his kid about the wonderful place of flavortown
>>
>Captain America: TWS
>Holy Moly Buck-aroonie, you just scored yourself a first class ticket on the Flavor Express to Mouthville. First stop, FLAVORTOWN!
>>
File: CIA looms.png (141 KB, 302x317) Image search: [Google]
CIA looms.png
141 KB, 302x317
>>67090013
>instead of crashing this plane, he flies it to Flavortown
>Bill and Guy have a wonderful day of delicious meals
>Bill comes to realize that he can be in charge of his plane while Guy takes care of the menu
>asks Guy to be his best friend forever
>Guy accepts
>Bill and Guy bring friends and fly around the world getting fat
>"You're a big Guy."
>"You, too."
>>
File: 1445399201566.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1445399201566.gif
2 MB, 325x235
Zodiac
>>
>Trying desperately to remember what the last movie I watched was
>>
>Lord of the Flies

he gets eaten first
>>
File: lordofillusions.png (317 KB, 726x410) Image search: [Google]
lordofillusions.png
317 KB, 726x410
>>67090013
>Driving to save the girl from Nix and his queer cultists
>I'M TAKING YOU TO FLAVORTOWN
>>
> Wild Things

No, I'd rather not imagine him as Kevin Bacon
>>
>>67090013
fbi agent in point break lmao
>>
>>67090013
Dogma?
>>
>>67090013
Guy and three other misfit cooks lose their restaurants and start a new company busting ghosts, and must save Flavortown from the ancient British food demon Gruul.
>>
>>67090013
The omelette making scene in Spider-Man 3 is a lot more in depth and and overly enthusiastic.
>>
>>67090763
I'd but that for a dollar
>>
File: 1441628898001.jpg (760 KB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
1441628898001.jpg
760 KB, 1280x1656
>Guy Fieri stranded on Mars

I'd watch it. Probably better than the original
>>
Guy Fieri was a giant living robot who was then sent to a planet by Makuta in the form of the mask of life where he brings peace to a people who depend on gladiators to settle differences in villages.
>>
Mortal Instruments, I guess guy is hunting dark angels of Flavortown.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.