[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else HAVE to jerk off after every scene with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ennis.jpg (28 KB, 621x635) Image search: [Google]
ennis.jpg
28 KB, 621x635
Does anyone else HAVE to jerk off after every scene with this woman? I don't know if it's because of her THICK body or how she talks through her teeth but damn.
>>
It's just a prank, bro.
>>
Usually I'm not much into chubbys but damn, imagine that chirpy smile giving you a suck.
>>
>>67076710

This guy gets it. Every time she opens her mouth I think about touching my no-no place.
>>
i want to watch her fat ass ripple up and down and listen to her squeal as i slam her roughly from behind holding her arms like back like a wheelbarrow
>>
>>67076680
no i dont like ugly fat naggy bitches
>>
she definitely has that "fuck pig" look about her
>>
>>67076889
They just want to fuck their mommies anon.
>>
File: 137446524.jpg (126 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
137446524.jpg
126 KB, 594x396
>>67076856

Just imagine starving her for a couple of days and then covering your cock in honey and letting her 'av a go at it with that hungry mouth
>>
>I have some notes on our sex last night, I'd to go over them with you right now.
>13 minutes into the tape, you weren't using enough tongue.
>>
What show famalams?
>>
>>67077104
Better Cuck Chuck
>>
>>67076680
Came to /tv/ to create this thread.
>>
IMDB Filmography (Actress)

Better Call Saul (TV Series)
Erin
- Rebecca (2016) ... Erin
- Amarillo (2016) ... Erin
- Cobbler (2016) ... Erin
- Switch (2016) ... Erin
2015 W/ Bob and David (TV Series)
Jess Tavis
- Episode #1.4 (2015) ... Jess Tavis

How many times do you think Bob Odenkirk has gotten to eat her ass?
>>
>>67077406
you're onto something here
>>
>>67077255
there was one before too. how long before mods start deleting them for waifuism?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.