[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he point like this? Does it have some secret meaning or what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: paulie.jpg (21 KB, 377x325) Image search: [Google]
paulie.jpg
21 KB, 377x325
Why did he point like this? Does it have some secret meaning or what?
>>
he was a satanist
>>
old school guinea shit
>>
He was spiderman.
>>
>>67073224
Dont get cunty Chrissy
>>
>>67073224
it's gay street code bottoms use to indicate receptivity
>>
>Italians still claim to be white
>>
>>67073386
ey, vaffanculo
>>
>>67073224
is that the vig?
>>
Why are all Italian mobsters always portrayed as aging, fat, unfit men who are somehow supposed to be physically intimidating? Is this how it is IRL? How the fuck did these guys muscle anyone for protection money or whatever the fuck?
>>
It's the Italian shocker you retard. It means a finger in her ass and a finger in her pussy.
>>
>>67073873
You never heard of Al Capone?
>>
>>67073224
One finger for each HEH
>>
>>67073224
Dagos like to wear pinky rings for some reason. It's how you show it off
>>
>>
>>67073937

Yeah but he was a boss and had tons of underlings that were probably big dudes with guns. Tony's entourage consisted of men over the age of 50 who would die of a heart attack if they ever had to run.
>>
Hehehe did ya hear what i said, T?
>>
File: 1454669422837.jpg (338 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1454669422837.jpg
338 KB, 1280x1280
>>67074030
>cuckpointing

You can't make this up
>>
>>67073873
they use weapons, jump people from behind and usually have numbers on their side
>>
>>67073873
most of soprano's were older guys or made men. christopher would be intimidating.
tony would be because he is bear mode
Paulie was army, and worked out quite a bit.
Sil, bobby wouldnt be.
Ralphy would have been, vito not so much.
Tony B could probably fight.

its the fear knowing that if you don't pay them they will send some younger guys over to kick the living shit out of you.

also they fight dirty, they'll hit cunts with whatever they can. and take cheap shots. look at half the times they threaten people. they take them by surprise and fight dirty. any ''clean'' fight and they lose aka fight between bobby and tony. vito and his gay friend.

think about only about 5 of them are fat/ old.
>tony, sil, paulie, vito, bobby
all of them high enough so they collect from their guys (vito construction dudes all fit, tony's drivers were fit, paulie and chrissys guys were fit) and don't need to muscle anyone

plus if you grow up fighting, and fighting dirty, beating up some stoned drug dealer, or wimpy store owner would be easy.
>>
>>67074572
>christopher would be intimidating

Are you having a laugh?
I don't like to use the word manlet but he was one in every sense of the word.
>>
>>67073873
Because they'll kill you if they just feel like it
>>
>>67074602
>I don't like to use the word manlet but he was one in every sense of the word.
And? You'd shit your pants and cry for mommy you would encounter IRL equivalent of Chris who would put a gun in your mouth before you would blurt out any shit.
>>
>>67073224
ANON, ALL DUE RESPECT
>>
>>67074691
>How to spot a first worlder
>>
>>67074602
He'd probably beat the shit out of you, though.
>>
File: 1457698799269.gif (1 MB, 282x263) Image search: [Google]
1457698799269.gif
1 MB, 282x263
>>67074715
>>67074691

>Loyle Christopher followers
>>
>>67074711
Not that anon, but The Sopranos happens in the 1st world, what's your point?
>>
FARKN QWEERS
>>
>>67074602
imagine living in an area where the mob is well known.
a young guy looking like chrissy coming up to you asking for money would be scary if you didn't know how to fight or have a weapon.
they literally prey on the weak. some wise guy looking for a fight so he can get some money would be scary. you'd probably pay him. he wouldnt pick a fight with some 6ft5 guy built like a house. he'd pick on some 30 year old dweeb trying to run a failing business who has no confidence. or he would come up behind you after you come out of a bar and hit you over the head with a club of some sort and force you to pay. or just leave you there then collect money when you come out of hospital.

it wouldnt be like a highschool fight, they catch you off guard, scare and beat you then make you pay there. or make you shit your pants enough so there wont be any trouble next time.

think about what youre saying senpai.
>>
>>67073386
That skin looks pretty white
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 182x277
"I must!"
>>
File: 1455006566549.jpg (31 KB, 905x882) Image search: [Google]
1455006566549.jpg
31 KB, 905x882
>>67075071
we must
>>
>>67075071
> someone made a Paulie pepe
Wow
>>
>>67073224
He was a metalhead.
>>
>>67073873
Anon, please, go and threaten a fat 45-50yo man with a nice round belly and report back on how they're not intimidating.
If you want bonus points find one who is also a psychopath and murdered people for 20+ years.
>>
>>67074753

>come at you outside a bar
>one of the dozen bystanders is filming it on their phone because that is what people do
>spend more money covering legal costs than the chump change they got shaking you down
>supposed to be a successful criminal enterprise
>>
>>67073224
Lots of old guys point like that. Rowdy Roddy Piper pointed like that a lot.
>>
>>67075793

Hey, I'm remembering all those times Paulie beat someone half to death out in public during the day with witnesses around because someone called him an old piece of shit. Oh wait, he never did because he is dumb and Tony knows he is dumb so he had to keep his shit in line or else risk giving the authorities a reason to tear down his entire empire. Any psychopath can murder you in an alley or during a home invasion but it doesn't make them intimidating to just walk up to your place of business and demand money in person when they are supposed to be up the chain of command. A real gangster would remove themselves from the limelight and let some disposable underling get the attention.
>>
File: 1445739288939.jpg (57 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
1445739288939.jpg
57 KB, 1360x768
>This scene
Really?
How did they get away with such a huge oversight?
>>
>>67076044
Imperioli was busy doing pre-production on My Baby's Daddy and his flight back to NJ got delayed. They had to cast his stunt double for this sequence.
>>
>>67075878
This. I hang out in a bar that has a strong irish mob presence because they have a not so subtle gambling racket going on.

They dont fuck with normies, it's bad for business because it brings attention.
>>
>>67074279

before and after
>>
>>67076044

looks just like him, except for the nose of course
>>
>>67073224

What the fuck was this dude's problem anyway?
>>
>>67076044
They were playing off the corruption of wall street. Keep in mind this was around the time of the market crash.

It's like the writers watched The Wire or something.
>>
My grandpa always pointed with his middle finger. Some people just point differently.

I remember one time he was showing me something in the paper and I was like "Is this nigger telling me to fuck off right now?" but he was just pointing at shit.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.