[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orphan Black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: orphan-black-5_zpsaf03eba4.jpg (97 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
orphan-black-5_zpsaf03eba4.jpg
97 KB, 360x270
This is literally and objectively the best show of the past five years.
>>
YOU THREATEN BEH-BEHS?
>>
Eh. She does what she can to carry the show, but it should have been a single season run, maybe 2. Plot got pretty retarded at some point and I dropped it. Best show of the last 5 years was strange and norell, or if you need more than a miniseries probably the 100, even if its going a bit sideways this season.
>>
>>67071032
>slavshit
>>
File: 1418951629276.jpg (13 KB, 625x479) Image search: [Google]
1418951629276.jpg
13 KB, 625x479
>the pleb opinions in this thread
>>
>Oh my god our DNA is owned by a corporation!

Yeah no that isn't how that works
>>
>>67071032
Who is your clonefu, anon?
>>
>>67071646
The German that dies in like the first episode
>>
>>67071646
The one that thinks she's a man
>>
>>67071646
Gracie
>>
>>67071611
the copyright was just insurance in case a law was passed that made copyrighting human dna legal, which a few companies irl are already in the process of doing
>>
I only watched it for hopes of more Maslany ass
Huge disappointment
>>
>>67071646
i wanna be knocked around by Helena

best sestra imo
>>
BEH BEHS
>>
>>67071646
helena.

the only acceptable answers are helena or allison.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 620x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 620x464
The slow progress of the show and too much airtime used on Alison and gayboy ruined the show for me, just quit watching it somewhere in the last season
>>
>>67071032

For one season. Then, as usual, writers turned it to shit.
>>
>>67072848
Felix is great in small doses though.
>>
>>67072848
not even gay, but i would a felix
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.