[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to find this amusing. The Watchmen was actually hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: photo.png (48 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
48 KB, 900x900
I used to find this amusing.

The Watchmen was actually hard to watch though. Them sinning stuff that is literally explained in the same scene a few seconds later or them confusing chronological order and sequential order in the movie was just really, really annoying.

I like Watchmen, I don't love it or anything, but I do like the movie. I can't tell if this kind of shit is actually annoying to other people or it's just that I'm butthurt about a movie I like getting ragged on.
>>
I didn't like his Furys Road.
Removing sins should be something special but here he did that for the smallest reasons.
>>
>>67070189
Cinemasins died a long time ago
Sometimes I visit their old stuff in an attempt to find nostalgia from an old lost friend but it isnt the same. The channel that exists today is an empty shell of what they used to be. I find it hard whenever I see the logo, like a photograph of a bud long gone. RIP my friend, cinemasins.
>>
>>67070242
DUDE THE MOVIE WAS SO AWESOME BRAH!!!!
>>
>>67070242
To be fair that made up for the fact that he gave sins for completely stupid shit eg claiming Max didn't take the guns he confiscated when he went to reattach the pod.
>>
>>67070322
He does that with a lot of films.
Your excuse is invalid.
>>
File: cinema BINS more like.jpg (226 KB, 1373x772) Image search: [Google]
cinema BINS more like.jpg
226 KB, 1373x772
>>67070322
Yeah, how the fuck is this a 'sin'?
>>
File: cinema BINS 2.jpg (176 KB, 1371x771) Image search: [Google]
cinema BINS 2.jpg
176 KB, 1371x771
>>67070393
Complete and utter pleb.
>>
>"This is murder. And all-powerful Manhattan could have just stopped it. Why didn't all-powerful Manhattan stop it?" DING
>They then sin the very next exchange that happens in that scene--where the Comedian says yes, it was murder, and Manhattan could have stopped him if he wanted to, but Manhattan didn't because he's losing touch with humanity and doesn't actually care that much--for the narrator agreeing with a rapist
>>
>>67070393
>"... is a dick to..."
is a running gag, like
>"... is not giving a lap dance in this scene"
and
>"...and I'm okay with that, and I'm NOT okay with that"
>>
Almost every time they do a "Let's talk about his plan" segment, their suggestion for what the person should have done is stupid given the context of the movie.
>>
File: tipping intensifies.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
tipping intensifies.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>67070448
Oh, ok. Is being a cuck a running gag too?
>>
>>67070474
Is this guy retarded?
>>
File: doq.jpg (108 KB, 600x535) Image search: [Google]
doq.jpg
108 KB, 600x535
>>67070474
>>67070423
>>67070393

Are you retarded?

These are jokes you autist, it's not suppose to be a critical take.
>>
>>67070547
American non-Jew humour is literally for retarded people, the other anon is right.
>>
>>67070393
That's a running joke you pleb.
He does that one a lot of time.
>>
>>67070564
thaaat's racist
>>
>>67070189
watched a few videos of his, found it amusing but then got bored of it.
I didn't find it an idea that could keep my interest. It's a one joke deal.
>>
The other channels aren't even sins anymore just random facts.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.