[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst characters of their series/film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
ITT post the absolute worst characters of their series or film
>>
He was perfect for the "guy who's friends with everyone and should thus know better when people are fucking him over but he's just a little too fucking dumb so he mopes about his problems" character

Twin Peaks doesn't actually have any bad characters if you view them all in a collective
They each serve a purpose and make the show all the more memorable
>>
File: Silvio_dante_soprano.jpg (18 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
Silvio_dante_soprano.jpg
18 KB, 640x352
This pointless prick. Can't think of a single reason to like him.
>>
File: do not want.jpg (34 KB, 1303x540) Image search: [Google]
do not want.jpg
34 KB, 1303x540
>>
>It's a Bran has no significant impact on the plot scene

Oh wait that's every scene with him
>>
File: daenerys-targaryen.jpg (173 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
daenerys-targaryen.jpg
173 KB, 600x450
this boring fucking cow.
Every time the action shifts to whatever crap she's up to I loose interest and begin to drift off.
>>
File: TheWhore.jpg (597 KB, 2048x1363) Image search: [Google]
TheWhore.jpg
597 KB, 2048x1363
>>67069845
That's probably something to do with your poor taste.
>>
>>67069918
or possibly the fact I have actually had sex and so my mind isn't clouded by virginal desires?
>>
>>67069754
ya fucking schifuza
>>
>>67069987
I'd greentext implying but you're either too stupid to understand from the start or expecting me to

so I'll settle by calling you a fucking faggot
>>
>>67069754
stfu
>>
File: Sookie.jpg (721 KB, 2600x1950) Image search: [Google]
Sookie.jpg
721 KB, 2600x1950
>>
File: how-to-get-away-with-murder.jpg (376 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
how-to-get-away-with-murder.jpg
376 KB, 1296x730
>I have no semblance of morals, in every case I take I commit enough crime to serve more time than my client is at risk of serving, I never get caught because I'm the main character in a TV show despite how trivial it would be, I'm a stupid fucking bitch, waahh feel sorry for me
>>
>>67069770
what's with the human head in her closet?
>>
Took an entire season to get rid of her
>>
>>67069845
it's like that reading her chapters in the books too, except she has some interesting people around her like ser barristen and tyrion (who hasn't met her yet) to explore and better assess the situation around her.
unfortunately most of these people were either cut or killed off on the show
>>
>>67069702
That's not Annie..
>>
>>67069987
a desperate drunken person using you as a last resort or tripping and falling in your cat is technically "having had sex" however I wouldn't get an overinflated ego about it anon
>>
>>67069754

>stayed loyal to Tony "Tone, T, Chief, Skip, Tony So" Soprano the entire series
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.