[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your face when you realize you'll never be treated to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 450x250
>your face when you realize you'll never be treated to wonderful Sith bedside manner at Uncle Sheev's Surgical Reconstruction Center
>>
It'll never cease to amaze me how Sheev managed to pull that suit out of his ass before Anakin died.

I mean, they live in a world where women can just die cause they want to and there's no medical way to stop it from happening. It's a fucking miracle Vader lived long enough to have all that shit made for him.
>>
>>67068340
I like to think jedi powers helped him survive.
>>
>>67068369
I like to think Sheev had no faith in Anakin and had him sized up for this before hand
>>
>>67068397
I like to think Star Wars is actually completely shit in terms of plot and does not, in any way deserve the insane amount of success it enjoys
>>
>>67068447
I like to think Star Wars was extremely lucky in getting the fans it did, as I still cannot fathom how it became as big as it has
>>
>>67068447
>>67068524

You're all watching blockbusters, pretty much every month.

You're talking to the first one. Starwars.
>>
>>67068559
>talking to
avg starwars fan
>>
>>67068559
>star wars is the first blockbuster

what an idiot you are
>>
>>67068369
Sheev was literally stealing Padme's life force to keep him alive.
>>
>>67070479
well that gives "you killed her" a whole different meaning
>>
File: Ishygddt.jpg (120 KB, 699x666) Image search: [Google]
Ishygddt.jpg
120 KB, 699x666
>>67068340
>This is your average Star Wars "fan"
>He doesn't know that Sith have shit like this made and put aside incase they ever need it in an emergency

Sith are the ultimate greedy, self loving cunts. All they think about is self preservation and advancement; to think they wouldn't have life preserving super suits made and laying around is just stupid.

Better question is why would Sheev still want him as an apprentice after being bested by a low-rank Jedi? He held literally no value to him at this point.
>>
>>67068369
According to the wiki page that Mike and Rich read Sheev was using the dark side to will him to keep living while they transported him for surgery.
>>
>>67070576
>obi wan
>low rank

dude was both wiser than yoda and stronger than windu.
>>
>>67070576
>Obi-Wan
>low-rank Jedi
shaking my head family
>>
>>67070622
yup, he achieved force ghost before yoda could, and he beat up prime anakin.
obi wan FTW
>>
talk about "power" the whole time

can't use the most awesome sith force lightning power with robot body

pottery
>>
>>67070622
>dude was both wiser than yoda and stronger than windu.
literally pulling this out of your ass
Ben was a red mage, he didn't excel past them at either but he was still pretty damn good at both.
>>
>>67070679
>literally pulling this out of your ass

you're an idiot that didn't actually watch the movies. Fuck off kid.
>>
>>67070631
Was he on the council? No. Sheev managed to best 4 Jedi Masters by himself, while Anakin could only defeat one with Sheev's help, and while the Jedi was distracted.

He got rekt by a shitty Jedi Knight.
>>
>>67067631
>not calling it the EmPal SuRecon Center
>>
>>67071200
>Was he on the council?
Yes he was. Watch RotS.
>>
File: 6827383467_38cb77135d_o.gif (794 KB, 720x306) Image search: [Google]
6827383467_38cb77135d_o.gif
794 KB, 720x306
>>67070576
>Obi Wan
>low ranking Jedi

You're either a troll or have never watched any of the movies. He was a Jedi Master and a council member, who did all the hard work of training Anakin while all Sheev had to do was plant and weave mistrust in him.

Also Anakin was a Force prodigy that Palpatine has spent years grooming and manipulating into becoming his apprentice and servant. As if Sheev would just ditch him when he has the resources to keep him alive in a super suit. If anything the injuries made him more useful to Sheev, fueling his rage and hatred while supposedly hobbling him just enough to keep him subordinate.
>>
>>67070576

Sheev knew the Sith tradition of apprentices fucking up their masters, since Vader is reliant on electronics Sheev can fry his life support systems if he senses Vader will betray him.
>>
>>67068340
They cut a lot of corners to get it in the budget.
>>
>>67067631
>you will never convince a qt droid to give you a tugjob after she finishes polishing the woodoo hide on your helmet
>>
>>67071200
>Not on the Council
Have you even seen the movies familia?
>>
>it's a Mike and Rich reads Wookiepedia episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVzc20Bm8Xo

They should do more of them. I-I liked it....
>>
>>67072802
Their EmPal SuRecon bit is the hardest I've laughed in literally years. The retarded one's laugh is so infectious.
>>
>>67072802
It was great man. Literally lost my sides at the surgical reconstruction center
>>
File: 1457833052552.png (180 KB, 479x354) Image search: [Google]
1457833052552.png
180 KB, 479x354
REMEMBER ME, ANAKIN?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.