[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE DEGENERACY LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (685 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
685 KB, 1920x1080
DUDE DEGENERACY LMAO
>>
>hurr LGBT are so easily triggered and such degenerates!!
>minor show higlighting the lives of gays in other county's is produced
>omg degeneracy degeneracy degeneracy!! fucking leftists!!! liberals rawr!!1!11one!!
>>
I actually like the channel. Gaycation is not SJW bullshit like I expected it to be either. That Weed show isn't bad either.
>>
>channel to attract millenials
>everything is about weed, fags and racism
Worst generation in history
>>
>>67063146
you mean boomers
>>
I hate spergs more than I hate gays so I'm okay with this. Stay triggered.
>>
>>67063146
boomers are objectively the worst generation

>hurr pull yourself by your boot straps, I got a factory job straight out of high school and used my first paycheck to put a down payment on a house

fucking old cucks
>>
DUDE WE ONLY HAVE 3 SHOWS LMAO
>>
Like all Vice shows it varies hugely based on the host. They only range from tolerable to clueless though
>>
They got rid of H2 one of the only channels that isnt a bunch of shitty ass reality shows. And they literally dont have enough shows to run a channel

Wtf were they thinking couldnt they have bought a block of showtime on another channel
>>
I remeber reading somewhere the douche bag ceo founder thought the vice brand was valued at mutiple billions of dollars what a fucking asshat
>>
Watching now, what the fuck are these long rambling phone call bumpers? It makes me want to change the channel more than any commercial

>>67064864
Why don't more channels do this the way CN/Adult Swim do? H2 could have given up a couple nights a week to be Vice, let it build up until it can support itself.
>>
literally the worst type of people like vice anything
>>
Could they even do what El Rey does and get syndicated shows like how they air Miami Vice and Starsky and Hutch in the morning to fill air time? I mean they have some original programming unlike El Rey so they don't need to air movies throughout the day and night but what would they possibly fill that air time with that is syndicated and is with their demo?
>>
The had Dr.Strangelove and some other good movie I can't remember on Saturday night.
>>
File: I like you more than a friend.jpg (35 KB, 239x353) Image search: [Google]
I like you more than a friend.jpg
35 KB, 239x353
never seen this channel. can anybody fill me in on whether any of its shows can match Gavin's show in terms of Proudness Of It's Boy?

https://youtu.be/DX4YR3ItBsw
>>
Flophouse is a nice case study in how insufferable comedians are when they're first starting out

>DUDE OUR HOUSE IS FILLED WITH FUNNY PEOPLE AND NO ONE CLEANS ANYTHING OTHERWISE WE WOULDN'T BE FUNNY ANYMORE

seriously if you have any friends trying to make it in comedy you already know how self-obsessed they are, which is only tolerable if they're funny (they're usually not). one of the cringiest scenes from what i've seen so far
>>
>>67065661
I could see something like Portlandia filling up airtime.

So far they just have reruns of their originals on repeat. They're first week was episode one of every show played over and over. It was maddening.
>>
>>67062702
DUDE WEED DUDE LMAO
>>
>>67062911
so much this
>>
>>67068431
r u obsessed with gavin
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.