[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Master of None general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: masterofnone_facebook.jpg (168 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
masterofnone_facebook.jpg
168 KB, 600x600
This is the most embarrassingly forced show of all-time.

Fuck you if you like it, faggot.
>>
>>67061628
i was planning on watching it... should i still?
explain why you didnt like it
>>
the self-contained episodes are ok and sometimes funny

later it just tries to be some hipster sitcom with an indian protagonist and it's just generic shit
>>
i liked it but i guess iw ill fuck off sir sorry
>>
There are some cringe moments, especially any episode involving Eric's character. Overall it's just Aziz's stand-up acted out in real life, in the same vain as Louie, Jim Gaffigan's Show, etc. So take from that what you will. It does get a bit campy towards the end. It's only tolerable because of the short runtime.
>>
I didn't mind it. It certainly wasn't unwatchable.
>>
>>67061628
DEGISNATED
>>
>>67062120
Only like 2 or 3 episodes were good. The first one was funny, the last one was really good as a 500 days of summer type thing, and I'd say I liked the old lady episode too
>>
>>67061628
I believe you because Aziz Ansari is insufferable.
>>
It's just as stupid as the one with that girl from the office, but you guys give that a pass because you want to fuck her
>>
>hates white people
>dates white women in show

Not the only delicious irony, either.
>>
A few of the episodes were interesting, like the one showing the background history of their Asian parents, or the casting call one, the curry email one, etc. It was something different. But most of the season was just focused on the relationship between Azziz and the girl, which was kind of boring and stale.
>>
>>67061628

Cool. Do you have the balls to talk shit about it on networks that actually shill it like phasebook?
>>
>>67062813
Go away Aziz.

No one likes you.
>>
Aside from the clunky writing and sjw nonsense it's pretty decent. Having said that both of those things are quite prominent.

The wise black lesbian character is insufferable.
>>
>>67062279

Louie>Master of None>Jim gaggingman
>>
>>67061628
This was some of the worst acting I've seen on television
>>
show is good, i agree the lesbian character sucks
>>
>>67064448
its not on television; its on Netflix
>>
>>67062066
yes watch it its great. it has adult themes?topics which is why half of /tv/ doesnt like it they haven't grown up/ moved out of their parents house yet
>>
>>67064400
Legit > Louie
>>
I just can't find it funny.
>>
its entertaining. i feel like itll grow with the next season, or at least i hope.

and yeah erics character is cringey
>>
It had its moments - bit masturbatory with the 'dev saves the women' and 'dev saves the indians' episodes. Also that nashville episode was the most blatant pixie dream girl fantasy bullshit I've ever seen.
>>
my wifes son binged watched it all day today even though i told him that watching too much netflix is bad for him
>>
>>67069434
>my wifes son
fucking christ.
>>
>>67069422
>Also that nashville episode was the most blatant pixie dream girl fantasy bullshit I've ever seen.

That episode made me drop the show. I was already leaning towards dropping it because it seemed like every single character was competing to be the funny one in the cast and Aziz is apparently incapable of delivering lines without a spoonful of irony.

I did enjoy the episode about Indians in sitcoms and there was a slight resonance with the episode about parents, but I didn't really like the rest.
>>
File: 1206674523638.png (172 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
1206674523638.png
172 KB, 500x278
>attractive white woman desires the four foot tall balding Indian with severe skinnyfat issues
>>
>>67061628
why would anyone watch a show starring indians... specifically that insufferable fucking faggot.
>>
>>67069480
it's a new cuck meme. add it to your filter and move along.
>>
>>67061628
I can't imagine Azis Ansari being able to carry a show on his own
>>
>>67069511
I don't like this internet shit. Can't people just fucking say shit without being an annoying cunt?
>>
>>67061628
Wait?...that's Dev? Somebody go tell /v/. Dev has been found!
>>
it's good if you like watching white women get CURRIED
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.