[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when you realized that Fury Road was just a mediocre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: TG.jpg (87 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
TG.jpg
87 KB, 1000x667
Where were you when you realized that Fury Road was just a mediocre reboot of Tank Girl, with a lot of money thrown into it?
>>
>>67045281
Nope.
>>
>>67045281
in your moms bed
>>
I bet none of you fuckers actually even seen Tank Girl
>>
>>67045281
No where, but I was pissed when I realized that it was just Water World on land, and water world was at least entertaining.
>>
>>67045281
You retards will say anything now.
>>
File: shit.jpg (2 MB, 804x3240) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
2 MB, 804x3240
>>67045281
I was right here when I realized that you are a cancerous shitposter regurgitating the same thread ad nauseam. You're boring as fuck OP, give it up.
>>
>>67045342
I did, it was weird, i never read comics tho.
>>
>>67045352

At least in Waterworld they establish right at the beginning that it's a waste land where food and water are scarce, and he needs to recycle his own urine.

In Fury Road he's taking a piss for absolutely no reason and then eats a lizard for nothing more than Bear Grylls style shock value. It's all just to establish him as the "cool guy", but it never actually works.
>>
>>67046056

>muh visual story telling
>>
>>67045281
Where were you when you realized that your thread is dog shit?
>>
>>67045342
I watched it recently, actually. It was pretty fun. not particularly good though.
>>
>>67046056
I wasn't being sarcastic, I actually agree with you. you're post is like your trying to argue with me
>>
>>67047246

Nah, it was in agreement.
>>
First Tank Girl, then Point Break.

Which 90's Lori Petty movie are they going to ruin next with a shitty reboot catering to millennials?

Free Willy? In the Army Now?
>>
>>67045802
savage
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.