[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remember strike back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
remember strike back?
>>
Why did they end it?

Comfy as fuck.
>>
>>67041208
I have a huge crush on Sully
>>
>>67041208
I dropped it because of gayshit in S4
>>
in season 3 how he cannot shoot eachother michael and hanson when the car was aproaching him?!

Or when the RPG hit the car?
>>
>>67041396
what kind of gayshit? :3c
>>
Fun series.
>>
File: Disdain-for-plebs.jpg (3 MB, 2160x2184) Image search: [Google]
Disdain-for-plebs.jpg
3 MB, 2160x2184
>>67041208
>remember?
>Forgetting Damien "fuck me" Scott
What kind of plebbery is this?!
>>
>>67041208
Why is the high caliber silencer on the low caliber weapon and vice versa?
>>
>>67041758
This picture is the Emperor Caracalla who extended citizenship to every free man in the Empire, therefore extending the "Pleb" immensly. Saying he has disdain for them is stupid.
>>
>>67041616
The antagonist was a gay scotsman fucking an arab cabana boy.
>>
Great show. A pity these two went on to be in the network shit fests of the Player and Blind Spot.
>>
>>67041833
were they both hot?
>>
>>67041869
Gotta give you a big NO on that one.
>>
Watched the whole series from the beginning to end last summer.
Comfy as fuck series.

I really hated the season with the Irish antagonists. I can't take that silly fucking accent seriously at all. Irish woman acting tough sounds plain retarded.
>>
>>67041792
That just indicates that he didn't distinguish between one kind of filthy peasants from another.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.