[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DO YOU, UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY DEAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: MTIwNjA4NjM0MjA1MzQxMTk2[1].jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjM0MjA1MzQxMTk2[1].jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>DO YOU, UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY DEAD CAREER?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (23 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
23 KB, 1280x720
>MY CAREER JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>67029906
I liked him in Police Academy.
>>
All this time I thought he was Chris Rock. Why is Chris Rock big and he isn't?
>>
File: ruby.jpg (114 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ruby.jpg
114 KB, 1920x1080
My career is FUCKED!
I'm OUT... bzzzz
>>
>>67029906
But he made a lot of money already
>>
>>67031648

so what? you think he invested it in index funds? In case you haven't noticed, he's fucking black.
>>
>>67029906
How often does he call up Jackie Chan asking about Rush Hour 5?
>>
how this loathsome cunt demanded a 10 million dollar salary per film throughout the 90's is a comlpete mystery
>>
>>67031936
Amazing.
>>
>>67030094
Him, Martin Lawrence, and Chris Rock all seemed like the same guy to younger me.
>>
>>67031648
But now he's like 12 million in debt.
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 749x1157) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 749x1157
>>67032154
Yes it is
>>
>>67032201

tucker just didnt realize he was literally a meme and pissed away all his money thinking his fame was going to last forever
>>
>>67032232
>tucker was once the highest paid actor in hollywood

The only depressing thing about this.
>>
Do comedic black actors have an expiration date and if so when will we get rid of Kevin Hart?
>>
>>67031972
I'm pretty sure he's been accidentally calling Jet Li.
>>
>>67032978
Give him 3 more years. Have you seen the shit movies he stars in? me neither.
>>
Does this mean he literally has no money to use or that he still has millions and is paying back the 11.5 mill debt in increment every month or so?
>>
>>67033019
I tried once of twice but i couldn't get past eight minutes. I felt like I was better of watching through the window.
>>
>>67032978
Soon. He is over saturating himself right now .people will get bored of him especially since he does the same jokes in everyone of his movies
>>
>>67033079
Hope you're right but the new Wayan's guy is right around the corner.
>>
>>67031972
>JAAAAAACKIE!
>dogs perk up
>who dis? no wan' trabble
>I NEED YOUR KARATE CHOPS! RUSH HOUR MAN! WE NEED YOUR MOVES!
>cats start slinking under tables
>pls no call again, I am serious actor and singer. No karate chops. No want to be remembered for karate.
>PLEEEEEEAAASE JACKIEEEEEE!
>animal kingdom flees like on the onset of a volcanic eruption
>>
File: CJwtJdSVAAATciD.jpg (42 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
CJwtJdSVAAATciD.jpg
42 KB, 600x489
His recent stand-up special on Netflix was good. Starts off slow, but picks up.
>>
>>67033155
Yeah his time should be ending soon unless he reinvents himself . I remember it seemed kat Williams wouldn't go away but now he is just a crackhead
And who are you talking about the son?
>>
Why cant he find any job again?

I thought he was great in rush hour 2
>>
File: ontheright.jpg (52 KB, 562x562) Image search: [Google]
ontheright.jpg
52 KB, 562x562
>>67033299
Yes. After I saw the credits in The Other Guys I thought: "Oh shit not another one..."
>>
>has only been in 15 movies
>those huge gaps in his career
>nothing but rush hour for almost 10 years

what the fuck
>>
>>67033299
Katt Williams never cracked the mainstream the same way Kevin Hart has.
>>
>>67029990
underrated post

>>67030094
he used to be bigger, but i cant even ID when exactly the switch even happened (???)

anyways yeah CHRIS thats what you get for letting that rush hour money get to your head boy!!! turned down friday 2 and we still did it big without you!!
>>
>people wanting kevin hart to leave
what? he can leave hollywood as long as he continues doing stand-up.
>>
>>67029906
YOU EVER USED ONE OF THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.