[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sony is unironically making a crossover between 21 Jump Street
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 620x349
>Sony is unironically making a crossover between 21 Jump Street Subway edition, Men in Black, and Ghostbusters with "fun wink cameos" by shared IPs like Spiderman

How much of a nonsensical shitshow will this be? It feels surreal
>>
Can I get a name and a trailer or article?
>>
What does Nathan Fielder have to do with it?

if he's directing, i'd watch it.
>>
>>67029070
>Sony had a Spiderman Cinematic Universe planned
>There was going to be an Aunt May movie
>>
the guys from 21 Jump Street becoming Men in Black isn't really that far stretched. Its a goofy cop comedy in the real world, then they get inducted into that.

Ghostbusters from that point isn't too much of a stretch.

Spiderman will be weird though
>>
>>67029517
"Uh, I'm not sure about this..."
"Sony LOVED my idea."
>>
>>67029070
You mean un-sarcastically.
>>
>>67029467
Google it you lazy bum
>>
>>67029070
Only fucking idiots go to theatres to watch movies nowadays. The idea that good movies make it into wide release is hilarious considering the same movies get released year after year and get rated based on how much profit they make for the studio.
>>
>>67029721
I would but I don't have a name for it.
>>
They need to shut down Sony's film department. For fuck sakes they bought rights to name a film about fucking Emojis
>>
File: 4QKtIO1.png (1 MB, 650x965) Image search: [Google]
4QKtIO1.png
1 MB, 650x965
>>67030065
Is the protagonist going to be laughing and crying guy?
>>
>>67030141
It better be
>>
How fucking amazing is Sony's coke connection that they dream up shit like his?
>>
>>67029070
Fake.

When you don't provide a source you're full of shit.
>>
File: t1S035z.jpg (311 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
t1S035z.jpg
311 KB, 900x1200
>>67029721

you started the thread you link it fone faggot.
>>
>>67030209
>>67030244
http://variety.com/2016/film/news/23-jump-street-men-in-black-james-bobin-1201715020/

Go into the Sony leaks database, there's a Paul Feig email with Amy Paschal about making a Ghostbusters crossover with the MIB 21 Jump street universe and Amy suggests having familiar faces like Spider-Man show up.
>>
A 21 Jump Street and MIB crossover can be fucking amazing if handled properly.

If Lord & Miller are involved I'll watch it
>>
>>67029070
>Sony
You can stop right there
>>
>>67030065
>>67030141
>Japanese NEET girl named Moji has to leave the house and get a job when she finds out her grandma died. Along the way she learns how to socialize and become accepting of others. Ends as a lesson about safe spaces.

Am I a gud writer?
>>
>>67029070
Sony needs to be stopped.
>>
how has Sony not fired everyone at Columbia and promoted everyone in Screen Gems in their place.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.