[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MCU Power Rankings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: featured4.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
featured4.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Post yours

1. The Avengers
2. Daredevil
3. Iron Man
4. Guardians
5. Iron Man 3
6. Captain America 2
7. Captain America 1
8. Avengers 2
9. The Incredible Hulk
10. Iron Man 2
11. Ant-Man
12. Thor
13. Thor 2
14. Jessica Jones
>>
>>67022087
1) Winter Soldier
2) Avengers 1
3) Ironman 1
4) Daredevil
5) Guardians of the Galaxy
6) AntMan
7) Hulk
8) Ironman 3
9) Thor
10) Ironman 2
11) Captain America 1
12) Thor 2
13) Avengers 2
14) Jessica Jones
>>
>power rankings

>>>/sp/
>>
1: Daredevil
2: Jessica Jones
3: GOTG
4: Ant Man
5: Iron Man 2
6: Thor
7: Iron Man
8: Avengers
9: Captain America
10: Captain America 2
11: Iron Man 3
12: Thor 2
13: Age of Ultron

More of a DC/FOX guy desu but I still watch all the Marvel movies hoping they'll surprise me and be better than expected.
>>
>>67022087

Deadpool >>> the rest
>>
>>67022087
Iron Man
Winter Soldier
Guardians
Incredible Hulk
Ant-Man
Avengers 1
Captain America

The rest range from unwatchable turd to movie to watch when bored that you fall sleep to anyways.
>>
1. Iron Man
2. The Winter Soldier
3. Daredevil
4. Iron Man 3
5. The Avengers
6. The First Avenger
7. Ant-Man
8. Guardians of the Galaxy
9. The Dark World
10. Thor
11. Age of Ultron
12. Jessica Jones
13. Iron Man 2

Definitive List
>>
Is Jessica jones really that bad? I watched the first episode and liked it a lot, even considering how cheesy it was. For reference, I finished daredevil and LOVED it.
>>
1. Winter Solider
2. Iron Man
3. Guardians
Power gap
The rest
>>
Is this literally all capeshit fans do all day? Make lists
>>
>>67023267
No, it's not bad at all. its just a meme on 4chan because jessica jones is a female lead with a black male love interest
>>
>>67022087
>Avengers that high on the list
>Ironman 3 that high on the list
>Cap 1 and 2 that low on the list
>Ant man that low on the list

objectively shit taste
>>
File: worry.png (353 KB, 590x434) Image search: [Google]
worry.png
353 KB, 590x434
>>67022087
1. Daredevil
2. Iron Man
3. Winter Soldier
4. Avengers
5. Guardians of the Galaxy
6. Ant-Man
7. First Avenger
8. Age of Ultron
9. Iron Man 3
10. Incredible Hulk

The rest is shit tier and I'm not going to bother ranking.
>>
>>67022087
1) Avengers
2) Winter Soldier
3) Avengers 2
4) Cap First Avenger
5) Guardians of the Galaxy
6) Iron Man
7) Daredevil
8) Thor
9) Ant-Man

Power Gap
10) Incredible Hulk
11) Iron Man 2
12) Thor 2

Power Gap
13) Jessica Jones
14) Iron Man 3
>>
>>67022087
Movies:
1. Winter Soldier
2. Iron Man
3. Ant-Man
4. Guardians
5. Avengers
6. Cap 1
7. Thor
8. Iron Man 2
9. The Incredible Hulk
10. Thor 2
11. Age of Ultron
12. Iron Man 3

TV Shows:
Daredevil
Jessica Jones
Agent Carter
Agents of Shield
>>
>>67023267
I thought it was trash. The second half is okay, but not great. The series spends a long time dragging out an obvious and simple plot. Based on how it ends, it could have been finished in about three episodes. I also don't care for the main actress, which is probably skewing my bias, but even if it had been someone else I still wouldn't have liked it.
>>
>anyone saying the avengers is anything but mediocre

i dont understand the appeal. Years later. I've seen it like twice by chance and both times i was just really fucking bored. The only cool parts were loki in germany and iron man going through the wormhole
>>
>>67024459
Perfect. Daredevil trumps everything.
>>
>>67023267
its not even remotely close to daredevil in terms of quality

its cheesy but it also requires a RIDICULOUS suspension of disbelief. obviously we're watching shit with superheroes and superpowers in it so the suspension is required. but JJ and them capture the villain and have him at their mercy like 7 or 8 times and he keeps getting away. this is a villain with the ability to walk into the white house and order the president to nuke an entire continent. but no better keep him alive cuz muh plot XD

also the main character was an insufferable cunt. luke cage was pretty based but underutilized, simpson was great too throughout, and kilgrave was a good, terrifying (at first) villain who would've been great if not for shitty writing
>>
>people putting Agents of Shield above any of the other Marvel shows

I understand why people don't like Jessica Jones, even outside the meme, but AoS is just garbage.
>>
>>67024459
>Iron Man 3 above IM2, Thor, Incredible Hulk
no
>>
>>67022087
Movies:
1. Guardians of the Galaxy
2. Ant-Man
3. Captain America: Winter Soldier
4. Iron Man
5. The Avengers
6. Thor
7. Captain America
8. Iron Man 3
9. Thor 2
10. Iron Man 2
11. Incredible Hulk
12. Avengers Age of Ultron

Honestly, I'm okay with every movie except Age of Ultron. I really, really, really did not Age of Ultron because the writing was pure shit.

TV Shows:
1. Daredevil
2. Jessica Jones
3. Agent Carter (Have not seen it yet, but it can't be anywhere worse than..)
4. Agents of Shield
>>
>>67023714
Not true. I couldn't finish the first episode because Steve Buscemi playing Jessica Jones is totally unbelievable and immersion breaking.

But I am upset about the fact she gets together with Luke Cage. He deserves much better than that emo crackwhore.
>>
>>67026362
>girl is unattractive
>which makes me dislike the show
Yeah, you're just adding to the meme.
>>
1) Iron Man
2) Captain America: The Winter Soldier
3) Ant-Man
4) Captain America: The First Avenger
5) The Avengers
6) Iron Man 2
7) Guardians of the Galaxy
8) Thor
9) Iron Man 3
10) Thor: The Dark World
11) Incredible Hulk
12) The Avengers: Age of Ultron
>>
1. Iron Man
2. GotG

power gap

everything else.

Haven't seen any of the TV series.
>>
>>67026491
It's not that she's unattractive, Anon, it's that she looks inherently weak. She looks to be on the verge of getting triggered and blogging about how hard life is at every given second. She looks like a drug addict, and not a cool film style drug addict but a legit crackwhore. She looks like she can barely lift her own bodyweight, which in itself is fuck all. She looks like the only thing she has ever fought in her life is a cold, and she lost.

I liked her in Breaking Bad because she was playing a drug addict. That was believable. Having her as a badass fighter type is like having Michael Cera play Batman.

There is also the fact she can't act for shit and every other minute she was sneering derisively at fellow human beings trying to be nice, but I've only so much time to care about typing before I stop caring
>>
Surprised with the lack of appreciation TIH is getting. Blomsky and Ross were fantastic and the film had a solid sense of humour about itself despite being released at the height of grimdark capeshit.
>>
>>67023714
Do you truly believe this? It's insanely boring. /tv/ politics annoy me, this was a joyless show but because people made a huge meme out of it based on prejudice, now any genuine criticism is deemed shitposting. Jessica Jones is the worst thing in the MCU because it is 13 hours of mediocre shit rather than a clean 1.5-2
>>
>>67022087

>Iron Man 3 above Winter Soldier

Wew lad.
>>
>Winter Soldier
>Iron Man 1
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Age of Ultron
>Ant-Man
>Avengers
>Captain America
>Iron Man 2
>Thor
>Thor 2
>Incredible Hulk
>Iron Man 3

>Watching the tv shows
>>
>>67025894

I didn't have a problem with the actress but holy SHIT did they drag out that stupid plot. They should've stuck with the original run of the comic's formula, having her solve various other crimes and not starting the Kilgrave plot until at least halfway through.

There's no less than twenty times throughout the whole series where she could've just taken out the main villain easily but refuses to because reasons.
>>
1. Winter Soldier
2. Ant Man
>>
>this whole thread
>>>/v/
>>
>>67024326
>ranks Ant-Man highly

I will never fucking understand the love for Ant-Man, it was the most child orientated and generic Marvel movie out of them all. Not even generic for a Marvel movie, generic for a family comedy movie. And that's what it does, it serves its purpose, but please remove the idea in your head that it's good enough to be considered an objective stand out in the Marvel lineup.

Also fucking Winter Solider lol like I get if you enjoyed it and its high on your list, that's fine. But objectively? No, fuck off. Winter Solider was the Marvel movie that made me realise all these movies are the same. "Political thriller" my ass.
>>
>>67022087
>I rank Marvel
>>
File: 1438907234527.png (68 KB, 757x856) Image search: [Google]
1438907234527.png
68 KB, 757x856
>>67022087
>ANTS so low

Kill yourself friendo
>>
>>67027733
explain why you liked Ant-Man pls
>>
>>67027627
>Winter "Solider"
>>
>>67027759
It was fun. Like Iron Man and Avengers.
>>
>>67027780
thank u mr typo man
>>
>>67027627
>getting this upset over people picking ant man and winter soldier
>>
>>67027627
its basically a more toned down and comfier iron man.

and fuck you I can use the word comfier if i please.
>>
For all the shitpoting Guardians got when it came out on /tv/. You guys are ranking it a respectable middle-of-the-pack at the lowest, and top 5's on avg.
>>
>>67027845
>objectively shit
>Winter "Solider"
>>
Spider-man 2 was a really good movie.
>>
Agents of Shield never amused me. It's just a spin-off of non important characters and super heroes that works in S.H.I.E.L.D
>>
>>67022087
>"Daredevil"
>>
>>67027872
I think it's fair to put Ant-Man and Winter Soldier at the top of your list, just think it's stupid when people act like they're the obvious stand outs when they're not.

>>67027904
all of these are pretty comfy desu senpai like I was talking shit on WS and AM but you could talk shit on any. There isn't really a Marvel movie that isn't at all fun. (sans Jessica Jones but that's not a movie)

>>67027949
ok mateo
>>
>>67022087
1. Dare Devil
2. GOTG
3. Iron man
4. Winter Soldier
5. Avengers
6. Ant Man
7. Captain America
8. Thor
9. Avengers 2
10. Jessica Jones
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.