[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: lucas.jpg (2 MB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
lucas.jpg
2 MB, 1333x2000
>>
>>67019377
NEVARGH
>>
Sorry I trusted you.
>>
>>67019377

warm island tune to melt your icy heart
>>
>>67019377

Save us, George. We were wrong
>>
>>67019377
Sorry that you have autism and are the king of the sperg-lords.
>>
>>67019377
He really should
>>
>>67019377
Apology denied mr lucas. Now go lipo your pelican neck.
>>
>>67019377

George I apologize for once thinking the prequels were just hollow soulless cash grabs

i now realize the time, effort, and money you and your team put into those films. All the model work, the boundary pushing of effects at the time (too far I will add)

they were your labor of love, films you wrote and made, and the entire world turned against you for it

I apologize for thinking you just wanted cash

However, you're a bad writer and a bad director, so I cannot apologize for saying the films are bad.
>>
>>67019377
I'm sorry my hair genes are shit compared to yours, George.
>>
File: teryweryh.png (149 KB, 412x359) Image search: [Google]
teryweryh.png
149 KB, 412x359
>>67019838
>>
>>67019377
suck my dick you worthless fat slob
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BMgegut3UM
>>
>>67020124
>"I'M A BUSINESS MAN ON MY CELLPHONE!!!"
>>
I can never forgive him for Jar-Jar, but jesus the new movie was worse than EP.1
>>
>>67019377
To this day, George Lucas has not apologized for the star wars prequels. It's not likely that he will in his lifetime.
>>
I'm sorry I had faith in you
>>
>>67020356
http://www.newsarama.com/23747-george-lucas-visits-nyc-comic-shop-for-star-wars-comics.html
"Comic creators sometimes lose touch with their creations and end up buying their newest adventures just like everyone else; and now you can count George Lucas as among those.

New York comic store chain Midtown Comics revealed via Instagram that filmmaker George Lucas stopped by their Times Square location on Monday looking for some specific comics.

According to an interview with Page Six, Lucas browsed for about 15 minutes, specificially looking at the new Star Wars products. An unnamed Midtown employee told Page Six that Lucas said he hadn't read any of the new Star Wars comics, and the writer/director left the store with the debut issues of Star Wars, Darth Vader and Princess Leia from Marvel -- as well as an issue of Heavy Metal.

Although it might seem strange for Lucas to visit a comic store, the filmmaker has long had an association comics -- even being a co-owner in a local comic store's comic art gallery in the 1970s. Former Marvel Editor-In-Chief Jim Shooter has stated in the past that George Lucas personally came to Marvel before the debut of Star Wars to pitch the movie as a licensed comic series."
>>
>>67020124
goddamn that was pretty good. The chick they got for leia is pretty fucking close too.
>>
File: 1457914266541.png (550 KB, 514x515) Image search: [Google]
1457914266541.png
550 KB, 514x515
Never.
>>
Imagine what he is thinking about right now

"Young fools...only now at the end do you understand. Prepare for endless recycled material and more SJW Wars"
>>
I've done nothing but defend the PT for the past year and a half on here.

If anything, Lucas owes me a check.
>>
Apologize for what? American Graffiti was the shit.
>>
>>67020455
No smiles now only regret.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 607x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 607x340
>>67019377
You may not have a made a perfect prequel trilogy, but you never made Luke gay

Pls Save us
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.