[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dude I'm gay lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
dude I'm gay lmao
>>
Is Irish going to be the new Jew? Can I get a leg up in one of the more lucrative industries out there if I'm able to prove my Irish heritage?
>>
It's based off the life of Dan Savage. Founder of the "It Gets Better" project who writes a sex advice column for the Seattle Stranger, frequently demonizes Christianity, said he wishes "all Republicans were fucking dead" and "should be dragged behind a pickup truck until there's nothing left but the rope" licked the door of a conservative running for office when he had the flu. So a real class act and stable individual.
>>
>>67016442
Liberals are fucking loons.

I can't have an ounce of respect for any white man that votes Democrat
>>
>>67015413
No. That is never going to happen.
>>
>>67016442
I bet he has AIDs
>>
>>67016497
Well something tells me you're not a fellow who commands a lot of respect so wh gives a fuck what you think loser?

Also i was hopong rizzo frmmad men would do something better after the fnale but work is work i guess.
>>
>>67016702
>y-you're just a loser
>as a white male Democrat voter I'm truly the superior person
Kek! Wipe the tears of your keyboard cuck
>>
>>67016891
Kek and cuck? Holy shit dude, I almost feel bad for you. Go outside and stop letting your speech be influenced by edgy redditors.
>>
File: 1453692651549.jpg (92 KB, 499x668) Image search: [Google]
1453692651549.jpg
92 KB, 499x668
>>67015320
>>
File: link-popup.jpg (63 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
link-popup.jpg
63 KB, 650x433
>>67016442
He also Google bombed Rick Santorum during the 2012 election to make a gay STD pup up whenever his name was searched and told Ben Carson to suck his dick to prove being gay is a choice.

Dan Savage is frequently invited to the White House to speak about the problem of bullying.
>>
>>67016957
>g-go outside
>y-you're from reddit

Anon. You're a fucking white man that votes Democrat. You're a walking joke.
>>
>>67017031
Funny how liberals think that gays are the only people who ever get bullied.
>>
>>67017031
Well desu Santorum deserved it

and he didn't have a "Gay STD" pop up, it's the aftermath of anal sex. I don't like Savage but when you listen to Santorum's sanctimonious anti-gay drivel then I see nothing wrong with his name being associated with anal sex
>>
>>67017031

Being a faggot is more of a choice then decide what race you're born as. Sick of faggots acting like they've struggled as much as black people and immigrants and shit.
>>
>>67015320
Im glad op finally admitted it.

Wouldn't it be funnier if the anorexic was a IRA sympathising terrorist too? oi vey
>>
>>67017064
you are a dumb ass if you think thats what liberals think. Goldfish bowl, go watch the Ghostbusters trailer.
>>
>>67016442
>>67016497
>>67017031
ITT: Republicunts that can't handle the bantz.
>>
File: cruise.jpg (1 MB, 5976x3969) Image search: [Google]
cruise.jpg
1 MB, 5976x3969
>>67017325
So why can't Tom Cruise choose?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.