[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys ever get the feeling that maybe only a couple hundred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: In-the-Heat-of-the-Night-film.jpg (71 KB, 1013x545) Image search: [Google]
In-the-Heat-of-the-Night-film.jpg
71 KB, 1013x545
Do you guys ever get the feeling that maybe only a couple hundred (max) people post on this board. And it's just the same couple hundred every day?
>>
>>67010718
>implying it's not just you and me here
>>
>>67010742
Pssh i knew i would say that
>>
>>67010718
it is
>>
>couple hundred

more like a few dozen at most
>>
>>67010718
It is only 9 guys with about 150 proxy bots.
>>
>>67010742
>trying to imply its not just me and a bunch of meme bots set up by the Matrix to keep me baneposting forever
>>
>>67010718

Yeah, that is cold fact. I though everybody knows that
>>
>>67010718
of course it is. did you really think THOUSANDS of people post on this board lmao?
>>
this board would be better off if it were just me and quentin and krager and swaglord and hiro
>>
>>67010718
I feel like there are more people than that but it's the same handful of people that spam the same threads day after day. Everyone else posts in those threads and almost never create any of their own.
>>
Ya probably less than a thousand at any given point but there are plenty of lurkers.
>>
Only hundreds just feels so tiny though. We're just our own small closed off circlejerk. I'm imagining that the people that actually post on this board would basically only fill one high school.

I'd never thought about it before and kind of just makes me lose interest some.
>>
>>67011049
My high school graduating class alone was 600 people.
>>
I'd actually be fascinated to know the daily average number of unique posters on each board.
>>
>>67011363
Would probably never be released if they wanted to try and sell this site. My question is, how are people making money off this board? What has changed here at all since Poole's exit? Are there really shills here and that's how they make money?
>>
How many posts do you think you've made on 4chan as a whole?

I've got around 35k posts on various forums I'm thinking I have at least 20k posts here.
>>
There are only three people on this board.
You, me, and some guy who can type really fast.
>>
>>67011634
>>67011634
I can type fast, am I the other guy?
>>
>>67010775
>attempting to try to imply that anything exists outside my own consciousness
>>
Plenty of us have mental illnesses including bipolar disorder and multiple personality disorder so even if you had a real estimate on the number of posters, you'll never how many people you're talking to.
>>
Everyone post your first name so we can keep track of how many people are here
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-15-09-34-43.png (609 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-15-09-34-43.png
609 KB, 800x1280
I come here for the memes desu
>>
>>67012038
You look like that faggot from the big bang theory
>>
>>67012033

My name is literally Anon. Not even memeing
>>
/tv/ produces the GOAT memes

it's why I come here at all
>>
>>67010718
Wait

Is that pic related?
>>
a thousand spread over a week i guess, constant turnover due to timezones and people quitting/newfags.

only a few dozen on at any given time though.
>>
>>67011505
>Are there really shills here and that's how they make money?

I highly doubt that meme has any actual legitimacy to it. I genuinely don't see why companies would waste their time marketing here when Reddit exists.
>>
>tfw been here since 2008
>>
>>67012626
That makes a lot of sense when you think about it. There are maybe four threads in the catalog at any given time that crack 100 replies. The rest are usually sitting at under 10.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.