[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 250x201
I remember
>>
This movie is literally to blame for generations becoming more and more fucking degenerate. Every fag, cuck, and tranny uses this movie as "inspiration", and it infects more minds every day.
>>
I remember, don't worry.
>>
>>67005660
I love this movie but I hate that song, anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>67005914
Rocky Horror:
>Has a sense of humor
>self aware

SJWs:
>Have no sense of humor
>Are not self aware

I fail to see the correlation.
>>
>>67005976
I hate the song "touch me". It just really annoys me.
>>
just saw this for the first time yesterday at midnight. it was with a live audience and performers. pretty fucking crazy. the professor guy was played by some hot lady that kept taking of clothes every appearance and danced with hula hoops for one scene. she made the rest of it worth it.
>>
>>67005914
Hi I'm new what does cuck mean in your context
>>
I see you shiver with antici-...
>>
>>67005914
You're putting the cart before the horse, anon.
>>
>>67006012
See
>>67006031
>>
>>67006024
TOUCHY TOUCHY TOUCHY TOUCH MEEEEEEE

Fuck off, young, hot Susan. That shit makes my ears bleed.
>>
File: MI0003548403.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MI0003548403.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>67005660
I remember don't wooorry
>>
>>67006148
PATION
>>
Only good thing to have come from this movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN9jTnxv0RU
>>
>>67006270
and you ruined it. We were supposed to wait for this thread to reach 300+ replies
>>
who /this made me sexually confused as a child/ here?
>>
>>67006363
Reporting in

I ended up being straight, though
>>
>>67006363
Further evidence this is degenerate fuel.
>>
I remember when I went to go see this movie, there was actors and stuff that were portraying what was on screen. I didn't get it. And honestly I wasn't really that big into the movie as a whole. I mean, yeah it had lots of character and that's why it's aged as well as it has, but I guess it's not for me.

But what did make it amazing was one audience member, he was shouting out commentary every time. He had commentary on everything, pretty much most of the movie he was shouting out commentary. The actors could have gotten fucked, that commentary guy was what made it for me. He wasn't even part of the theater staff, he was just an audience member. It was amazing.
>>
>>67005914
Degenerates today have no idea this movie even exists.
>>
>>67007924
No idea what you're talking about.

I know that once it had a following there was a pantomime aspect to it.
The rice, the lighters, the water guns and whatnot.
>>
>>67007994
You have no idea how wrong you are.
>>
>>67005660
OPs pic looks like Jimmy Saville
>>
i like most of the songs but i tried to watch the movie and stopped caring a half hour in
>>
>>67006196
CREATURE OF THE NIGHT
>>
>>67006317
What's the connection between this and Rocky Horror? This is my favorite song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9K6iV2yUCw
>>
>>67007994
i've been on 4chan for ten years and i'm still just reading objectively incorrect information posted by a teenager

i should get a life
>>
>>67008010
That's what I mean, there was the pantomime thing going on, and I really didn't get it. But I mean there are lots of people that enjoy it so hey, what can I say.

The commentary guy, though, was not part of the planned experience and is not in the film nor of the actors and unless you have your own Mr. Commentary you won't be able to experience it. He was just some dude that went to that theater that I was at, just an average audience member like you and me, but added his own commentary to everything, and to me that was just the right spice that made the whole experience better. I think the only time he didn't say anything was when frank was shot. I think. It was a year ago at this point I honestly don't fully remember.

But the few things I remember was that every time that Brad introduced himself, Mr. Commentary immediately followed it up by "DUMBASS" and when he introduced his gf (or his gf introduced herself) it was immediately followed up by "SLUT". Also when Riff Raff and I forget the other character picked up the candelabra with intention of fucking with Rocky Horror, they did it silently, but he added his own dialog to the whole thing.

It was amazing.
>>
you're a hot dog
>>
>>67006317
You must be thinking of something else. Ballroom Blitz has nothing to do with RHPS.
>>
it's just a jump to the left
>>
>>67008538
For most viewings, audience members are expected to bring your own props. Newspaper, rice, toast, etc. My local arthouse theater has a showing every Saturday night and it's always fun.
>>
>>67008635
my first time ever seeing it was a midnight showing around Halloween and I was very confused about what was happening
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 267x189
H-hey guys..
remember me?
>>
My theater that does Rocky performances is the one from Perks of being a Wallflower. I got to be an extra the night they were shooting the Rocky Horror scenes. It's the closest I'll ever be to Emma Watson.
>>
>>67006024
I love almost every song on the soundtrack except I'm Going Home and the first I can make you a man. Those ones are pretty gay. The rest are fucking good.

Best is Science Fiction/Double Feature though, sung by Miss Patricia Quinn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blkcXkNyDfE
>>
>>67008657
Did they put a V on your forehead?
>>
>>67008672
I listen to Lullaby every night before I go to bed.

Not even memeing.
>>
> REMEMBER

>LIVING DURING THE TIME WAR

>BLEEDIN DURIN THAT MOMENT WHEN

what did he mean by this
>>
>>67008716
so she got to record it
I thought she just got to mime it for the intro
>>
Why does Rocky Horror seem less faggy than most actual musicals?
>>
>>67008806
It's probably the faggiest musical.

Most people that think Musicals are for gays are people that think all musicals are like Singing in the Rain or shit like that. There are so many good fucking musicals out there.
>>
>>67008783
It's from the stage show where the usherette sings the song
>>
>>67008845
I really liked the 2012 Les Miserables, even if Crowe was an odd fit.
>>
>>67008806
I'd imagine it was pretty outrageous for its time and has a cool punk rock, counterculture vibe to it.
>>
damn
this nicholas cage op JUST is the worst once ive seen yet
>>
>>67008279
I feel you. It's not just 4chan though, it's most of the internet.

What are we doing with our lives.
>>
>>67008888
Les Miserables is my favorite musical. I like the movie, but disappointed because it could have been so much better. Too many closeups, not enough exposure and tribute to the beautiful world Victor Hugo painted.
>>
>>67008918
swing and a miss, anon.
>>
>>67008888
2nded

His rendition of Stars is weirdly good
>>
>>67008917
>1975
>it was outrageous

obviously you don't know shit that was going on in the 70's
>>
>>67008917
as a stage show maybe but Hair came out in the late 60s so nothing after that was really shocking.
>>
>>67009042
>>67009125
I was just thinking things were maybe a bit more repressed in England though maybe not.
>>
>>67009705
Oh and I should say I was referring to the original stage production.
>>
>>67009705
oh for sure but again, Hair transferred to UK in the 60s and even influenced ALW for Jesus Christ Superstar which itself was pretty counterculture and taboo.
>>
>>67009741
Gotcha. I actually didn't realize that Hair came out in the 60s.
>>
>>67005660
Saw that shit on stage recently. It was pretty good
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.