[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spotlight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: Spotlight-330.jpg (69 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
Spotlight-330.jpg
69 KB, 620x330
What did you think about the best picture of 2015?
>>
Poor man's All The President's Men
>>
>>67001519
Catholicfags are Bad Parents: The Movie
>>
Good movie but old while people award movies tackling issues and dramas like this. The name it self sounds like Oscar bait.
>>
Anti-Catholic tripe.
>>
>>67001519
Didn't deserve it at all.
>>
>>67001519
Never saw it. Never want to. Looks boring. I've seen all 7 other nominees and they ranged from decent to great.
>>
good but completely forgettable.
>>
>>67001769
Don't bother with it. Just talking heads for 2 hours and doesn't tell you anything new or interesting. Probably the worst new movie I saw last year, tho I didn't watch a whole lot of em.
>>
>>67001519
never even heard of it until the oscars desu
>>
>This won best picture if 2015.
>SOOC didn't win.

Dis is some racist shit. None I know watched this gay ass movie. Everybody saw SOOC though and loved it.
>>
It's well done but it's fucking boring.
Not normal boring, as in slightly entertaining throughout. This movie is advanced boredom. I'd rather do my taxes than watch this.
It's not video entertainment, it's a very fast slideshow of colored pictures. They knew how to make a movie but forgot it needs to be thrilling.
Forgettable, cook yourself something and have it playing in the background of your living room.
Also, don't bother with the fucks telling you it won because of the jews or that it is anti religious. It's just some faggots that wanted to break big with an article or whatever.
>>
>>67001737
You misspelled "whale people", but I agree.Fuck whale people deciding what normal people would like
>>
They didn't show enough 'kneeling boy with priests hand pulling child's head towards crotch' shots to hammer the point home. It was all esoteric investigative work.
>>
I was molested by a priest :(
>>
>>67002535
You should blame your parents
>>
Waste of time. You don't even get to see a priest molesting a kid. Which is what I watched it for.
>>
>>67002535

is the most crippling shame the part where you enjoyed some of it?
>>
Don't ask /tv/ about this movie. This movie is definitely not geared towards 20 year old men (4chan). It's targeted for a bit older audience.
>>
>>67002535
Hot
>>
>>67002801
>nobody uses guns in this movie, I am so smart for liking it

Don't you have a new episode of Better Call Saul to download?
>>
Ruffalo's Oscarâ„¢ Moment was cringeworthy. Such blatant "acting."
>>
>>67002801
>bit older

Try 30 years older
>>
>>67001749
so priests molesting kids is alright, because you dont like a movie...wow fuck you guys
>>
>>67003142
>giving a shit about religious people

It's already fucking child abuse to begin with.
>>
>>67003038
hey asshole, what do you like exactly? because im sure its shit too
>>
>>67002535
I was molested by a nun
>>
>>67003142
No, I abhor what those in the church have done, but we can't deny Hollywood's hypocrisy on the issue when they give Roman Polanski a standing ovation.
>>
>>67003173
BCS watcher confirmed.

I like good movies. I saw House of Pleasures and City of Life and Death last week.
>>
>>67003436
different guy here, but what's wrong with Better Call Saul?
>>
>>67003496
The fan base that thinks it is some high art masterpiece that has surpassed Breaking Bad.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.