[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: netflix-2a_0.jpg (121 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
netflix-2a_0.jpg
121 KB, 612x380
for those who watched this..
was I the only one who hated this guy??

I liked him at the start but then he turned in total fucking doucheag towards the end..

I mean he CHEATED on her just because she was not like all lovey-dovery and needy and then once she starts becoming needy and wanting him and not 'cool and rebellious ' he just deletes her off her phone and admits that he only liked her because she was "cool and rebellious" but at the start of the show he was this pathetic nerd who wanted someone needy and affectionate

and and the end when he gets dumped by the hot girl with huge tits he goes back to her and they kiss and thats supposed to be romantic and im supposed to root her him??

Im not some cuck who likes girl who and whores and sluts and not some sjw or feminist btw.. the girl in the show starts out like this but we find out that it's just a wall she jut up and inside she is just a needy girl who wants to be loved and someone to take care of her,,,

but yeah it just pissed me off how he was a douche bag even though he was supposed to be the 'nice guy'

which is kind of worse because it only strengths the sjws' hate toward the phrase 'not all guys'
>>
>The same fucking shill advertising this garbage yet again, at the same time of day, like clockwork.

FUCK
OFF
JEW
SHILL
>>
>>67001307
does this look like an endorsement you fucking idiot?
>>
>>67001334

endorsement=/=advertisement
>>
>>67001236
>cheated
>had casual sex and one awful date

k
>>
she asked for it for being a total slut
>>
Does she ever wear a bra? Ew
>>
>>67001236

Just watch You are the Worst, it is basically a lot better. Also the male lead in that doesn't look like a Jewish Goblin.
>>
>>67001236
Honestly I don't care who he banged he just seemed like some hyper-crisis version of Ted Moesby who is completely unaware of himself. He was just really entitled and fucking annoying in general.
>>
File: bertie netflix love.jpg (191 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
bertie netflix love.jpg
191 KB, 1280x854
who cares because pic related exists. It made it much easier to have fap fantasties with her because she starts dating a fat guy in the show.

Austrialians please send us more of your qt's and please keep your rebel wilsons at bay
>>
Everyone forgot about this show already

Feels good desu
>>
Is Heidi the best girl?

Or is it Bertie?
>>
>>67004364
Bertie
>>
>>67002050
does adding the word 'casual' not make it cheating in your world?
>>
>>67001236
Im 2 episodes in and i really dont like the jew boy, its putting me off watching the rest but i like the qt girl
does he get better?
>>
>>67003484
the bay of whales that is
>>
>>67004785
he gets worse the girls get better

>>67002878
>You are the Worst
is awesome! way better
>>
>>67005191
welp dropped i guess
>>
>>67001236

They weren't in a relationship so he didn't cheat. I kind of like the guy, it's like he hits 30 and suddenly he has all the success with chicks he never had before. I like the Britta's character more though
>>
Yeah Gus is a major cunt, it's hard to really empathize with someone who makes his own problems the he did. Mickey only got more sympathetic as the show went on

I'm hoping S2 addresses that these two are in no way a good couple and are only filling an emotional hole for each other
>>
I feel the show tries to get you to empathize with Gus at the beginning but hate him at the end and the opposite way with Mickey. It worked with me.
>>
>>67001236
QQ more bitch boy white knight lmao
>>
>>67001236
They spell it out in the first episode with his ex Milana Vayntits. He's 'fake nice' to get people to like him then once they like him he loses interest because he has their approval already. Some insecure people are like that.

Meanwhile Mickey is as much of a mess as Gus is. She sleeps with her boss so he can't fire her, and uses her friends for her own amusement. You just like her because she's a qt.

Sorry you can't handle fleshed out characters with flaws.
>>
>>67006116
>He's 'fake nice' to get people to like him then once they like him he loses interest because he has their approval already

This, and it's one of the best representation of this kind of guy that I know examples by the dozens IRL that I have ever seen.

I liked this show.
>>
>>67006116
>You just like her because she's a qt.
i like her better because she isnt a lying cheating whore like gus is..
>>
ITT: some virgin beta manchild thinks that going out with someone on a couple of dates constitutes a relationship that can be 'cheated on'
>>
>>67001236

Jacobs is mad qt in this show
>>
>>67001236
He didn't cheat on her at all, they weren't even close to being in a relationship. Then she comes to his job out of the blue and has a meltdown in front of everyone and presents herself as an emotional wreck. Gus, like everyone on the show, was just trying to be happy, he thought he found that Heidi, so he tried to cut Mickey out of his life because she complicated things.

Then when he hits rock bottom he pretty much goes crawling back to her and vice versa. That kiss at the end isn't really supposed to be romantic, you aren't reallg supposed to root for the two of them. It's just saying that after all's said and done this is the best they've got for now. Life has screwed the both of them over and even though they're terrible for each other they've got that in common, and since they're both desperate and confused that's all they think they need.
>>
>>67006562
Gus didn't cheat on anyone you cuck.
>>
>>67001236

He didn't cheat on her but he was being an asshole. Definitely didn't like his character towards the end. He never really learned anything. Hopefully there's a season 2 so he can get his.
>>
>>67006562

She lies, she cheats (not on Gus but on some ex guy) and she is the closest thing to a literal whore you'll ever find, just without accepting money in exchange for sex. The character is more likeable though
>>
>>67006116
This.

Mickey is a crazy bitch. Showing up to Gus' work unannounced and constantly calling him after just a couple dates is like psychotic stalker girlfriend type of behavior. But everyone forgives it because she's a qt and seems pretty cool underneath all the crazy, judgmental shit she pulls.

On the other hand, Gus is an ugly, awkward loser who continues to pull in smoking hot chicks. Of course every guy on the internet hates his guts.
>>
>>67007420
>Showing up to Gus' work unannounced and constantly calling him after just a couple dates is like psychotic stalker girlfriend type of behavior
right.. its not like gus didnt send her a fucking billion double texts and obsess over her at the start..

and everyone saying he didnt cheat on her....
you would be calling her a whore/slut/bitch if she fucked another guy while they were seeing each other..
>>
That's part of the point of the show. I took it as a deconstruction of the 'nice guy' character we always see.
>>
>>67001236
>he was supposed to be the 'nice guy'

but he only projected this image.
just look at the reasons natalie dumped him.
Gus was manipulative and passive agressive.
he was insecure and looking for validation from his peers and at his job. originally he liked the cool and rebellious version of Mickey because it boosted his ego. then when he realized she was even more emotionally messed up than him he moved on to the flirty actress from work who boosted his ego even more.
while mickey atleast realizes that she needs to work on her shitload of problems, he just runs back to her, because she depended on him.
Mickey might have been an addict with heavy relationship issues and a need for self destruction but Gus was even more emotionally messed up in the end.
>>
File: Gillian Jacobs Love.webm (2 MB, 800x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gillian Jacobs Love.webm
2 MB, 800x1080
:3
>>
File: Witch Sex.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Witch Sex.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
She is a crazy bitch that is a whore and have cheated on her boyfriends before. She was treating the MC like shit because she didn't respect him. Like she said " I was with him because I thought he was suppose to be a nice guy and you can treat them like that. Isn't that the benefit?"

Also the MC himself is also a piece of shit. He cares only about himself, is autistic, and is fake nice (his ex was right). He is also mentally unstable and a loser. I mean literally he is mentally unstable (the whole scene where he is in the meeting).
>>
>>67010368
What kind of faggot wouldn't be into that.
>>
File: 1428383181005.jpg (17 KB, 361x370) Image search: [Google]
1428383181005.jpg
17 KB, 361x370
>>67010368
>sex scene
>woman wears a bra
>>
>>67010461
they do that sometimes you know.
>>
>>67010461
Clothed woman >>>>Naked woman

I mean have you ever even seen a vagina? It's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>67010580
Doesn't matter what it looks like, senpai, your dick doesn't have eyes.
>>
I like this show because mickey didnt wear a bra most of the time
>>
>>67010368
This position makes no sense. She's so fucking low on him and I know hes short as fuck, his dick is definitely not long enough to be in her.
>>
Was I the only one that thought Micky was a lot like a less exaggerated version of Gillians character Britta from Community.
Oh and both Gus and Mickes definitely have issues controlling their impulses
>>
>>67001236
Pretty sure that's the point. He's not a fake nice guy like he's Ex says he's just a cunt.
>>
File: fOfgyUx.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fOfgyUx.jpg
135 KB, 1920x1080
>>67010368
>>
File: 1265976332640.jpg (33 KB, 419x358) Image search: [Google]
1265976332640.jpg
33 KB, 419x358
>>67010828
>>
File: ConstantSecretComet.webm (1 MB, 358x448) Image search: [Google]
ConstantSecretComet.webm
1 MB, 358x448
>>67010828
>>
Loved the show
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.