[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you didn't like this movie, you are a fucking pleb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1457848708062.jpg (90 KB, 270x407) Image search: [Google]
1457848708062.jpg
90 KB, 270x407
if you didn't like this movie, you are a fucking pleb
>>
>>66991490
South American history and legends ate shit though, thats why the rest of the world doesn't waste it's time making films about them doing anything but cannibalism
>>
>>66991649

>aztecs and mayans
>south american

almost got me
>>
based gel mibson
>>
>>66991490
>Aztec
>14th to 16th centuries
While white man have guns and real counties with education system.
>>
File: DearDiary.jpg (37 KB, 352x375) Image search: [Google]
DearDiary.jpg
37 KB, 352x375
>>66991490
>>
>>66991490
One of my all time favorite movies. It really blew me away the first time I watched it since I actively avoid movies about native Americans because I absolutely despise the "noble savage" trope. Imagine my shock going into this expecting Dances with Wolves and instead getting The Naked Prey.
>>
The big guy's life was suffering..... He was the true protag
>>
>>66992912
Apocalypto was good for this reason. Showed how backwards and insane their cultures were
>>
>>66992791
Funny because Aztecs had world's first compulsory education system for all classes.
>>
>Inarritu memes the shit out of a struggling mans story with the biggest meme actor of the century. Wins awards
>Based Mel does a proper struggling mans story with local actors - gets blackballed.
>>
>>66993118
>Showed how backwards and insane their cultures were
30 year war movie when.
>>
>>66991723
He was using the politically correct term for taco people
>>
>>66994029

So he's a faggot
>>
Best movie of the decade.
>>
>>66993817

no they didn't
>>
>>66995764
Not even top 50
>>
>>66994029

that would be central america
>>
>>66995811
Yes they did you dumb faggot
>>
>>66991490
>Zero Wolf

It's like one of my Japanese animes.
>>
>>66996095
Do you mean vietnamese surely?
>>
fugg

the zulus in this movie were fuggen JELQUED
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.