[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Critic reviews for 10 cloverfield lane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
What is this dumb bitch talking about? The title didn't spoil anything. Why are millennials so fucking stupid?
>>
Why you gotta call her a bitch?
>>
All that botox is getting to her head.
>>
>>66988773
Shut up bitch
>>
>>66988773
You're right, I'm sorry. What is this dumb cunt talking about?
>>
File: IMG_0999.jpg (141 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0999.jpg
141 KB, 576x1024
>mtv
>>
File: Screenshot (832).png (2 MB, 1200x1601) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (832).png
2 MB, 1200x1601
>people defend this shitty "thriller"
>>
>>66988741
>Why are millennials so fucking stupid?
Amy Nicholson is old.

Daily Reminder that American Ultra was in her top 10 of 2015. I'm not joking. Look it up.
>>
she might be the worst reviewer on the planet

go read her other reviews and you'll probably sit in disbelief and suspect she's just shitposting, but as you keep going it dawns on you that she's just a literal retard and the ultimate simpleton
>>
>>66988741
>MTV
>Top Critic

Why again are you fags so obsessed with RT?
>>
>>66988933
Her reviews are so bizarre. She'll focus entirely on a specific aspect of the film and give it positive or negatives based on that. This has her giving hugely positive reviews to terrible films and vice versa.
>>
>>66988841
Kek
>>66988883
>he hasn't seen the movie
>>
Hey guys, this is Dan from Screen Junkies. Please stop being mean to my girlfriend. Oh and make sure to buy a Screen Junkies Plus membership.
>>
>>66988883
>shitty

Yeah, fuck off. It's a genuinely well-made film with great atmosphere and performances. Love or hate the last 10 minutes, it's still solid work, and I hope it's successful; the mainstream could use with more films like this and less capeshit.
>>
>>66989082
it was generic trash. the only redeeming part was John Goodman and even he could hardly hold that pile of shit movie together.
>>
>>66989142
there's being a contrarian then there's being...whatever you're being. Chill out, it's a great thriller.
>>
>>66989164
the way they tacked on the aliens at the end completely fucked the movie
>>
>>66989142
MEW gave nearly as good a performance as Goodman. It was fantastically paced, had brilliant atmosphere, and had you constantly guessing. Yes Goodman did carry the film, but so what, he made it work nonetheless.
>>
>>66989214
constantly guessing about what, exactly?
>>
>>66989282
What actually happened. What was actually happening. John Goodman's motives. And you're a giant liar if you saw all that from a mile away.
>>
>>66988883
>hating on based Chazelle

Nigga, you fucked up.
>>
>>66989335
The mystery about his dead daughters and all that shit felt shoehorned in, and wasn't exciting at all. And you could see everything from a mile away.
>>
>>66988741
The Monster was in the house?
>>
>>66989507
How about you read the review? Then tell us
>>
So assuming if the title has anything to do with the movie, how is that a spoiler?
You wouldn't know that it's a spoiler unless you've seen the movie and by then, you're not spoiled.
>>
>>66988741
She's absolutely right. If the film had been called The Cellar, but still featured monsters at the end it would've made the film all the more surprising (and suck a little less)
>>
>>66990145
It would not have gotten the budget. No budget means no MEW and Goodman. Would have been a forgotten genre film only seen by genre-fans and filmbuffs. Sometimes you must accept the evil for the greater good.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.